Author Topic: If Nigel Farage (UKIP)  (Read 36445 times)

qwerty

• View Profile
If Nigel Farage (UKIP)
« on: April 09, 2013, 09:15:53 PM »
Was to stand against Mark Simmonds MP for our seat at the next election
would he get your vote?

I think UKIP could win this seat with the right candidate.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: If Nigel Farage (UKIP)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 09:28:05 PM »
I would vote for anybody against Simmonds even Drury or the former fitness coach!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 10:04:48 PM »
Although I have been a life time Tory voter UKIP will get my vote whoever the candidate is .
Simmonds may well find the voters have had enough of a gutless Cameron poodle .
I am sure many like myself have stories of  his David Brent-like bungling .

qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 10:10:34 PM »
Here we have memories of Maggie who was a student of the Greatest Austrian Economist Fredrick Hayek and Nigel Farage who is our only hope with his Austrian Economic policy's.

His party will do very very well at the next UK election.

Nothing changes really.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 10:22:03 PM by qwerty »

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 10:16:14 PM »
I would vote for anybody against Simmonds even Drury or the former fitness coach!

What about micky stones

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 05:06:20 AM »
I'll vote for anyone if it gets rid of a Tory!!  ;D

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 06:57:54 AM »
I've always voted Tory but I just don't see what Simmonds does other than toe the party line for a very tidy remuneration. He seems to me like a classic modern career politician, parachuted into a safe seat and paying nothing more than lip service to the electorate.

He doesn't even live in the area he represents.

I don't see that voting for UKIP will do any good, all it'll do is allow Labour and the Lib Dems to narrow the gap on the Tories.

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 08:43:46 AM »
I travel the UK weekly. From Cambridgeshire to Edinburgh/Glasgow....Manchester/Liverpool...Wrexham to Bridgend....Yeovil to Brighton....and all in between....regular. I notice things. In 30 years of doing the same....I have never seen so many UKIP banners/posters featured in peoples property around the nation...as I have done recently! UKIPs 'support' is everywhere....including village hamlets in those nooks and crannys we often overlook! Yet...there isn't a 'national' vote at present! That feeling being expressed will carry to the next major elections I reckon. Based on 30 years of 'watching' such things....I have to consider they are a viable contender for 3rd...and possibly 2nd in the running! Like it or not...Maggie had ball*. As Norman Tebbitt said on 5 Live....the Country needs that confidence in leadership today. We haven't had it since she was unceremoniously removed! Majors balls were in Edwina....fact. Blair...Brown and Camerons ba**s have been in Murdochs pockets ever since.....yuppies....and irrelevances to this Country's needs. Lord Leverson exposed their 'dealings' and we managed to get a pie in Murdochs face to make sure he knew....he ain't getting back in.....PERIOD!

There is no 'leadership' with any credibility or mass support in this Country. That's why we have a hung parliament as such. Decisive action and perhaps extreme...such as Maggie stomached and faced...is what we...as a Nation need again. The Eastern block Countrys are coming. Dictats being made by Europe who like our Parliament...are bankrupt and defunct....will not pick up our collateral of their decisions. We need to be prepared for an invasion of those not interested in this Country or our welfare. Clegg...Cameron and Labour have all done deals with outsiders and played their tune....sold us out...to an Aussie...or Europe. It has to stop...and we have to be a 'land army' again! I don't do Politics....never have. But...the people have to have 'faith' in something. UKIP...fit that bill...my survey sez...NATIONWIDE!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

Edit: Dis-claimer...I have only ever voted once....aged 18! I voted National Front! I was young....and it wos the 70's......BUT....it was a rough approach to what 30 years later has manifested itself into a credible....inclusive and appealing proposition. I stil won't vote. Politics don't work from my perspective! Blackmail and compromising them does...I have found. I have always remained independent of such administrative things things such as voting since that innocent 'protest'. It has served me well....and ensured many 'politicians'....watch THEIR fronts!x

...erm...yep.....NF!! Went with all me old hooli mates to vote...all white....nobody thought it a problem?!hehe!X Innocence eh?!x
@@
~

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:22:24 AM by SOOTY »

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 08:51:54 AM »
Well said Sooty!I for one is sick to the back teeth with W@nkers in Europe telling us how we have to live. F###k them I say, kick them in to touch.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

shinnster

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 01:06:10 PM »
I'm standing as a candidate in up coming county elections for labour and standing against the tories and would love to get the fishtoft seat and send a messege to the tories

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »
Just an observation. Nigel Farage, Bulgarian father, German Wife.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 03:38:50 PM »
But are they running us from Europe? No not at all, in fact does anyone know who is running this country. Faceless MEP's and bas##rd bankers, the same ones that f###ed things up in the first place.

Oscar Wilde

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
Actually, Mark Simmonds does live locally, only a few miles out of town.

However, I too, have always voted Tory but will go with UKIP next time.

I am sick and fed up with our taxes being squandered on the EU and parasitic politicians, and have a great distaste for some of the governments recent policies. Need I say more?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »
Gus when was the last time he slept in his Swineshead mansion?

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2013, 06:23:34 PM »
Probably the last time there was a photo opportunity he don't miss many of them lol