Author Topic: If Nigel Farage (UKIP)  (Read 36528 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: If Nigel Farage (UKIP)
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 08:00:30 PM »
I've always voted Tory but I just don't see what Simmonds does other than toe the party line for a very tidy remuneration. He seems to me like a classic modern career politician, parachuted into a safe seat and paying nothing more than lip service to the electorate.

He doesn't even live in the area he represents.

I don't see that voting for UKIP will do any good, all it'll do is allow Labour and the Lib Dems to narrow the gap on the Tories.

Exactly right with your first paragraph Andy .

He has now moved into Swineshead Abbey on the A52 , former home of the late Michael Emmitt .
I seem to recall the asking price was £1.2 million.

I disagree with you on the last sentance , on a daily basis I meet Tories switching to UKIP .
Many of the Lib votes at last election were protest votes which will switch to UKIP.
Labour voters like us would love to see the back of Simmonds and will think a UKIP vote is the best chance of removing him .

qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 08:25:29 PM »
in fact does anyone know who is running this country.

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny

Well Jamie Dimon (JP MORGAN) is pulling the strings that operate Ben Bernankes (FED) movements and he controls the worlds monetary supply, so your answer is there somewhere.

Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws
Mayer Amschel Rothchilds famous quote.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 09:15:16 PM »
Swineshead Abbey was bought for £900k in 2010.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 01:30:50 AM »
"Just an observation. Nigel Farage, Bulgarian father, German Wife."

A 'True Brit"? Nobodys answered your probe there Shoddy.....and as i'm having a cuppa before bed....i'll say this....
A 'true Brit'.....in my way of thinking....is someone who cares about their familys future...their school....hospital....and future career....their neighbour....actually asks their name! Cares about the rubbish in the street....and makes sure there's a street party at every occasion! That they cared about their surroundings and each other. That person just needs to be a human too. We have to look in the past to see where to go forward. 'Togetherness' was what folk achieved national success with during the war. The Olympic experience set an example to us all again. We can be that in every street. I see it in ethnic groups who come here. They are 'together'. I've done weddings for Albanians/Romanians/Lithuanians and ever ians there is. I've danced with them....and cried with forced married brides....not all Asian either. So....it is possible. We were like that once. Stood united for a common cause. That cause is to make Britain Great again. That's what I go out there to do each day. This post trys to do that too I suppose! There are many like me. It's got to be at grass roots. Join clubs...get involved....make a difference. Why do you thnik I wander around football clubs? They are the largest 'vehicle' that can 'unite' a Community proper. Now...do you think i;d let Dennis....or any wrong un come your end....knowingly? I have too many 'true brit' friends....around your way. It's my home too. That....is what you need to feel...'at home'....wherever you go! The Britain...is us....the people. It is time to stand....and want to be great again...I reckon!x
How's your season tickets doing? You all sold one yet to a mate? YOU...are the custodians of Bostons largest 'vehicle' available to 'the people'. Make it inclusive. Who comes through that door.....is family! End of!x It's gotta start somewhere!x

Mp's aren't gonna do it for yer....!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

......there....all put to rights over a coffee.......!x
@@
~
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:39:21 AM by SOOTY »

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 01:39:30 AM »
I travel the UK weekly. From Cambridgeshire to Edinburgh/Glasgow....Manchester/Liverpool...Wrexham to Bridgend....Yeovil to Brighton....and all in between....regular. I notice things. In 30 years of doing the same....I have never seen so many UKIP banners/posters featured in peoples property around the nation...as I have done recently! UKIPs 'support' is everywhere....including village hamlets in those nooks and crannys we often overlook! Yet...there isn't a 'national' vote at present! That feeling being expressed will carry to the next major elections I reckon. Based on 30 years of 'watching' such things....I have to consider they are a viable contender for 3rd...and possibly 2nd in the running! Like it or not...Maggie had ball*. As Norman Tebbitt said on 5 Live....the Country needs that confidence in leadership today. We haven't had it since she was unceremoniously removed! Majors balls were in Edwina....fact. Blair...Brown and Camerons ba**s have been in Murdochs pockets ever since.....yuppies....and irrelevances to this Country's needs. Lord Leverson exposed their 'dealings' and we managed to get a pie in Murdochs face to make sure he knew....he ain't getting back in.....PERIOD!

There is no 'leadership' with any credibility or mass support in this Country. That's why we have a hung parliament as such. Decisive action and perhaps extreme...such as Maggie stomached and faced...is what we...as a Nation need again. The Eastern block Countrys are coming. Dictats being made by Europe who like our Parliament...are bankrupt and defunct....will not pick up our collateral of their decisions. We need to be prepared for an invasion of those not interested in this Country or our welfare. Clegg...Cameron and Labour have all done deals with outsiders and played their tune....sold us out...to an Aussie...or Europe. It has to stop...and we have to be a 'land army' again! I don't do Politics....never have. But...the people have to have 'faith' in something. UKIP...fit that bill...my survey sez...NATIONWIDE!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

Edit: Dis-claimer...I have only ever voted once....aged 18! I voted National Front! I was young....and it wos the 70's......BUT....it was a rough approach to what 30 years later has manifested itself into a credible....inclusive and appealing proposition. I stil won't vote. Politics don't work from my perspective! Blackmail and compromising them does...I have found. I have always remained independent of such administrative things things such as voting since that innocent 'protest'. It has served me well....and ensured many 'politicians'....watch THEIR fronts!x

...erm...yep.....NF!! Went with all me old hooli mates to vote...all white....nobody thought it a problem?!hehe!X Innocence eh?!x
@@
~

...10 seats won in Lincolnshire for UKIP........ahead of my time....and you Lincolnshire folk are 'on it'....nice 1!x My siss was born in Grimsby...me Hull...but I consider both Counties 'home'...and am happy with it!x
@@
~

LUV
SOOTY
X

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 06:47:44 AM »
I would never describe myself as xenophobic nor though I take great pride in being 'English' would I describe myself as a nationalist, but I have to say, just walking around the town centre these days is like a trip through a united nations convention, and it surely has to stop before we end up flooding a country that is already threatened with being called off for being waterlogged

If UKIP's rhetoric, certainly that used by Farage was turned down a bit, and they concentrated more on the facts as opposed to relying on large spoonful's   of scaremongering they could do even better than they did last night.

A vote of disenchantment which one assumes lay behind a lot of their gains last night may really turn into a genuine alternative vote and if nothing else it 'should' really refocus the attitudes of the main stream parties into what the public at large really feel is important

The rule of law, education, health, concerns over pour European pay masters for allowing, and worse extending by legislation of which we have no input which will imminently increase the freedom of movement into our already overcrowded little island .................................................and of course who we sign over the next couple of months...anything else I can put up with!

Hopefully, just like our fortunes in the months ahead, last nights results may signal the start of something new, fresh and exciting and lets hope that's the case

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2013, 08:31:44 AM »
Well spoken Grimesy...X I believe your thoughts reflect this sea change in 'local' feelings. That 'local' being mirrored Nationally. When approaching Spalding from Boston....there is the 2 chimney landmark on the right. That is a company now named 'Bakkovar'. My courier Company has delivered pallets of packaging to them for over 10 years. After noticing several years ago a new approach to their work force...and aspirations...I took a more serious interest. I then donned my 'brown white van man' persona and started making deliveries myself...and secretly recording 'chat' I had with the 'locals'. In that time I have witnessed the whole work force change from being mainly Brits or local based folk....to a majority Eastern block one. They live in rented houses provided for them by 'gangers' and indeed these 'gangers' actually run the warehouses now and all that 'goes on'.

I then expanded my interest in this phenomenon by taking pallets to Scotland both Edinburgh and Glasgow...North Wales...Wrexham. way...South Wales...Ebbw Vale...Llantrissant...Gloucester...Worcester...Sevenoaks in Kent...Gt Yarmouth...and many places in London...Lancashire the Midlands and Cheshire. Ooops...and 2 firms in Boston are on that 'investigation' list too that I took upon myself!
It amounted to a serious covert documentary's worth. I approached several TV people to share this developing change and 'ownership' in our food industry....but....not 1 of the 'independents' wanted to go near it. Some serious stuff...drugs/tobacco....slave treatment of the work forces by their 'gangers'....all proved and documented.....but not 1 dare do or say owt. The police...Magistrates and the like are dealing with that reality DAILY...and failing badly I assure you. I have been to local Magistrates...looked at lists....all names ending in zys...or...ski... interpreters in tow....waffle waffle.....huge expense incurred BY US the taxpayers...and they then do a runner whilst on bail etc back to their homeland...or...dis-appear in one of the gangers 'safe' houses that even the police daren't go near. These 'facts' were confirmed to me as recent as 2 weeks ago when stumbling across the Magistrates Chaplain who frequents several Courts in Cambridgeshire. She said exactly what I know. She doesn't have an answer either.  Indeed...police friends have actually said they would rather raid a Travellers site than Eastern Block haven.....welcome to the real Country...!x

All of this was underpinned by another experience whilst owning a hotel on Yarmouth front! I had the only intenet cafe on the front at the time...2005/6. It attracted all the workers from the Matthews 'work houses'. Lithuanians...Poles...Estonians...all Eastern Block folk. I listened to their cry's...saw the tears...of decent folk...mothers...dads...talking to their kids via Skype every night. I also knew of their living conditions around the locality. I was a friend to them...and they told me all. Over 20 were happy to put their experience on film when asked. Unfortunately...my interests in them and their plight was cut short. The local Council objected to my large Union Jacks flying outside of my hotel. They said they wanted the front to be 'neutral'. The day the letter came...I walked out onto the front...looked left....Greek flag flying...an Italian....and a Syrian one flew proudly. I looked right....and Italian...Korean...and a Cypriot flag flew nearby outside of buildings. I went to the local paper....and said i'm selling it to the Poles for their slave workers....as Yarmouth ain't British anymore. I did...the 10 bedroom hotel is now a run down 'slum' housing 4 to each room.....as living quarters. It is right opposite the row of Coach and Horses that line up outside the pier. Walk along the front....not a word of English is spoken in the early morning or late at night. I was proud to be the last English owned/run Hotel in Yarmouth. My Grandad from Grimsby got de-mobbed there and went ritually each year to re-live it. He never went for the last 10 years of his life....he said it weren't the same. He died 2 years ago....RIP.

Many Communitys nationwide are dealing with that impact. Be it the Seaside...from Blackpool to Bournemouth....or inland in what were considered English hamlets. Whole villages are being bought out...and taken over or the locals being made to feel 'strangers' in their medieval homesteads. I've seen it...documented it...and know it is too late to take back those industries/Communitys. This all happened whilst we...as a peoples...were living the dream...through false credit and bankers bo**ox. The real work...grafting...is being done in fields and factories by this migrant work force under severe conditions....that nobody wants to go near. They have the money at Car Boot sales buying all the home furnishings .....end of.

I think UKIP is a vehicle for all the locals to show solidarity in something. The Nation needs to 'unite'. It's infrastructure is now 'foreign' run. It's energy is foreign supplied....it's banks have robbed its people and the media have managed Parliament to suit a few folks agenda. There is no 'leadership' to take us out of the mess. Maggies dead....there ain't no new person who has that Churchillian boldness. Rhetoric won't deal with it...neither will non-action. I think folk are 'voicing their opinion through the likes of UKIP.....which is possibly the only way they can at present. I don't do Politics....it don't work. I am seriously believing though that the UKIP Party is a serious runner for 2nd place in the next General Election!!x

Thanx for presenting some proper stuff Grimesy to get me brain going this morning.....and a pleasure hearing what you had to say!!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

....ooops...and it looks like i'll be popping in next season as Histon dunit....it keeps us all normal init!!! YAAAAYYY!!x
@@
~
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 01:37:56 PM by SOOTY »

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2013, 09:21:36 AM »
Shinnster. how do expect to win if you don't deliver leaflets. I live i the Fishtoft ward, we had one from Ossy Snell and one from Singleton. If you don't set your stall out, you won't sell your goods.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2013, 10:15:31 AM »
Shinnster. how do expect to win if you don't deliver leaflets. I live i the Fishtoft ward, we had one from Ossy Snell and one from Singleton. If you don't set your stall out, you won't sell your goods.

Agree with that i didnt get a ukip one just a labour and independant one

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 01:35:24 PM »
...'ere...'they' is taking note!!!! Nigel has done a press conference...and it is being reported in all the 5 Live bulletins...and he is headlining it..a 'Sea Change'....!!! I wrote it first in here this morning......ahead of me time....!hehe!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2013, 01:42:48 PM »
It does annoy me when opponents of UKIP just say anyone who votes for them is racist or xenophobic. Raising legitimate claims about immigration is not racist. When we've got so many youngsters unemployed the last thing we need is an influx of immigrants.

Louth Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2013, 05:49:25 PM »
Presumably, like other MPs he's in London Mon-Thu, and will be in his constituency Fri-Sun.
Fri is usually the day for photocalls etc and surgery time for constituents.
Go along and see what he says.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2013, 05:49:41 PM »
wiped my arse with the singleton mcguire comic!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2013, 06:21:18 PM »
I would never describe myself as xenophobic nor though I take great pride in being 'English' would I describe myself as a nationalist, but I have to say, just walking around the town centre these days is like a trip through a united nations convention, and it surely has to stop before we end up flooding a country that is already threatened with being called off for being waterlogged

If UKIP's rhetoric, certainly that used by Farage was turned down a bit, and they concentrated more on the facts as opposed to relying on large spoonful's   of scaremongering they could do even better than they did last night.

A vote of disenchantment which one assumes lay behind a lot of their gains last night may really turn into a genuine alternative vote and if nothing else it 'should' really refocus the attitudes of the main stream parties into what the public at large really feel is important

The rule of law, education, health, concerns over pour European pay masters for allowing, and worse extending by legislation of which we have no input which will imminently increase the freedom of movement into our already overcrowded little island .................................................and of course who we sign over the next couple of months...anything else I can put up with!

Hopefully, just like our fortunes in the months ahead, last nights results may signal the start of something new, fresh and exciting and lets hope that's the case

Your posts always cheer me up BG .
On the strength of the last paragraph I have rushed to Wilko.s and bought a new frying pan in readiness :)

Poros

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2013, 06:24:14 PM »
Bet they won't sleep after that KON.