Author Topic: Reserves this Saturday  (Read 3093 times)

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Reserves this Saturday
« on: March 22, 2013, 07:59:44 AM »
Well done Lincolnshire League. Despite the massive fixtures pile up for April you have arranged the Reserves this coming Saturday to play............no-one!! Brilliant. Take a pat on the back. Good news though that Stoner was back playing in BUFC colours in the (belatedly advertised on the Club's website) game last night v Horncastle Town. Well done Jordan for his hat-trick. :bunny
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:05:08 AM by Burgh Boy »
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

ianh

• View Profile
Re: Reserves this Saturday
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 11:57:41 AM »
Well done Lincolnshire League. Despite the massive fixtures pile up for April you have arranged the Reserves this coming Saturday to play............no-one!! Brilliant. Take a pat on the back. Good news though that Stoner was back playing in BUFC colours in the (belatedly advertised on the Club's website) game last night v Horncastle Town. Well done Jordan for his hat-trick. :bunny

The Lincolnshire League bought forward this game at Bostons request as several of their reserve team have been selected for the County side
If we can help we will  ;)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 12:15:59 PM »
Someone has a chip on their shoulder?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

new kid on the block

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 05:19:15 PM »
just to confirm what already been said, last nights game was brought forward as the youth side of the resevres are playing for the county on saturday,

went to watch the reserve game again, there actually very good.

they play boston town on tuesday night, wonder if dunny will put town first team out

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 06:16:58 PM »
Stoner is that  Stones?

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 07:08:08 PM »
"The Lincolnshire League bought forward this game at Bostons request as several of their reserve team have been selected for the County side
If we can help we will  ;)"

Ian - If this is the case, I apologise.

Yes KoN - It is Mickey Stones. Glad to see the lad is back and playing football after nearly 2 years of injury.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 10:44:29 PM »
Great news for the reserves! Atleast weve got enough good strikers at the club now.MS wont be expected to play above his level like a couple of seasons ago.

new kid on the block

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 08:59:17 AM »
yes the reserve game was moved because several players been asked to play for county.  think sam vince joe briers jordan nuttell aaron eyatt and nial delahoy all been called up for county game

did hear though that jordan nuttell would be on bench for first team as he banging loads of goals in at the moment

understand mickey stones back to help build his fitness up for next season, thats wot was said at horncastle thursday night by some of the horncastle players who mates with him

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 12:41:17 PM »
I think he lives in Horncastle, too, so was readily available...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/