Author Topic: Today...  (Read 17073 times)

John C

• View Profile
Re: Today...
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2013, 08:56:55 PM »
Thanks for that Cavalier

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 11:05:54 AM »
Not only does he wear a short sleeved shirt when some are using long sleeved undershirt bodywarmers, but he also turns up the ends of his short sleeves.  Does Charley Sanders mean business or what?
United we stand..................

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2013, 12:49:47 PM »
So DG would be interested to see how the team would react to going behind in a game. Would we have the character to recover. There are about a dozen of us who perch behind the visiting sides dugout who would gladly put on a BU shirt for five minutes to find out. I say for only 5 minutes 'cos after that we'd be *ucked.   ;D
Happy days. Happy days. I repeated myself there just to be sure, to be sure, after all it is St. Patricks Day.

5 minutes....you're wheezing after coming up the red stairs!  :)

Seenbetter

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 04:31:41 PM »
Sorry but you are mistaking wheezing for heavy breathing cos of the lass in front.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2013, 08:07:37 PM »
Sorry but you are mistaking wheezing for heavy breathing cos of the lass in front.

The football has got better recently. Perhaps you should start watching that!  ;)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Seenbetter

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2013, 10:28:11 PM »
Your dead right MLF its got a lot better on the pitch but I don't intend to breath heavy because of all the blokes on the pitch.  :-*