Author Topic: Today...  (Read 17080 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: Today...
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2013, 09:20:14 AM »
Jones picture on Twitter is still of him in united shirt

If you let him build his mega dome he might let the club have a photographer.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 09:32:35 AM »
Another fantasitc result yesterday.

Still a massive 14 points from 5th position to get in to the playoffs which seems far too many to have any hope of playoffs this season.

But what if some of the teams above us in the playoff race can't participate in the playoffs because their grounds aren't good enough, we may only need to finish 6th or 7th. Do Brackley, Harrogate, Bradford PA, Vauxhall etc have grounds good enough to get in the Blue Sq Premier?

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 10:10:01 AM »
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/rainworthmwfc/news/press-release-boss-reflects-o-893863.html

"Kieran Walker is now a Boston United player as we know, but I spoke to Dennis Green who kindly allowed him to play for us last night and, as a dual registered player, we always have that option, but will have to take Boston’s lead on that."

Sounds like another on the way out?

Seenbetter

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 11:01:15 AM »
So DG would be interested to see how the team would react to going behind in a game. Would we have the character to recover. There are about a dozen of us who perch behind the visiting sides dugout who would gladly put on a BU shirt for five minutes to find out. I say for only 5 minutes 'cos after that we'd be *ucked.   ;D
Happy days. Happy days. I repeated myself there just to be sure, to be sure, after all it is St. Patricks Day.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 01:01:19 PM »
Even allowing for the fact that it was a great time to play Worcester, another truly great result...if only????

Breakfast was a joy to make this morning. Three victories and three clean sheest! Isn't footy a wonderful game, who would have thought it eh?

Well done to Dg and the boys, absolutely fabulous ;D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:19:53 PM by B Grimes »

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 01:07:15 PM »
Even allowing for the fact that it was a great time to play Worcester, another truly great result...if only????

Breakfast was a joy to make tis morning. Three victories and three clean sheest! Isn't footy a wonderful game, who woul have thought it eh?

Well done to Dg and the boys, absolutely fabulous ;D

I,m sure Mrs G and your Danish bacon supplier endorse the above .

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 01:23:21 PM »
You know tha butter advert wen the sun comes over the hill as it wakes up. Thats what I was like this moring on the way to pick up the papers.......all is well with the world and Mrs G was smiling happily in bed with brekkie and a copy of the Sun beside.

Does life get any better than a Sunday morning which follows a great result the day before ;D

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 02:42:46 PM »
You know tha butter advert wen the sun comes over the hill as it wakes up. Thats what I was like this moring on the way to pick up the papers.......all is well with the world and Mrs G was smiling happily in bed with brekkie and a copy of the Sun beside.

Does life get any better than a Sunday morning which follows a great result the day before ;D

Exactly how I felt when in bed reading the Sporting Life waiting for Mrs GHM to bring my brekkie .

Seenbetter

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 09:03:05 PM »
Well done BG GHM, you have both brought some sunshine into a miserable day as far as the weather is concerned. I read your posts and a warm feeling came over me, no I didnt spill hot tea over my credentials, it was just the picture of love and peace that you created and the impression that all is well at the club.

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 09:52:38 PM »
Does anyone know if Worcester are likely to post the highlights of the game on the web? Ta

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2013, 07:45:04 AM »
Does anyone know if Worcester are likely to post the highlights of the game on the web? Ta

http://www.worcestercityfc.co.uk/index.php/club/city-tv/match-highlights

Looks like it hasnt been updated for a few weeks though

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2013, 08:51:24 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWCFCTV

Their match at Vauxhall Motors from last weekend was uploaded a few days ago, so best keep checking there.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

AGL

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2013, 09:26:34 AM »
Basically how that he had no idea and out of his depth

Hmm..not very gracious toward the man that gave him his chance at Conf North level.

Football's a small world at times. I think sometimes players are best keeping their powder a touch drier. Thye never know when paths might cross again.

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2013, 05:11:54 PM »
Thanks Lee and P86 for the tips...

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2013, 05:38:39 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWCFCTV

Their match at Vauxhall Motors from last weekend was uploaded a few days ago, so best keep checking there.

Saturday's match is on here now.
United we stand..................