Author Topic: Smith on loan!  (Read 3125 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Smith on loan!
« on: March 14, 2013, 05:10:51 PM »
Good move by DG!

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Smith on loan!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 05:14:08 PM »
Shame GD couldn't have arranged a swap deal with Grantham to have Callum Smith back until the end of the season.  Much better option to have on the bench than Jordan Smith.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 05:32:24 PM »
good move never rated him, Underskilled and overpaid. Unless somebody see something i didnt the fact that we lost the likes of silk,callum,stokes and jelly for players like him will bemuse me.

Timmy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 12:32:36 AM »
Presumably he's under contract then or he'd just be released wouldn't he? Never going to be good enough, throwing contracts around to no hopers who were the ex managers yes men was always going to be a disaster. Can you imagine next season's team under Dreary with 11 yes men from Stamford/Corby?

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 04:01:11 PM »
Never noticed before but my you appear to hate Drury as much as KON!  ;D

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 04:06:42 PM »
good move never rated him, Underskilled and overpaid. Unless somebody see something i didnt the fact that we lost the likes of silk,callum,stokes and jelly for players like him will bemuse me.

I can't but help smile at the venom that still seems to linger! ;D

Overpaid, he might have been, but can only make that decision once establishing just how much he was on exactly, perhaps you can spill the beans, and by the way wasn't he the same Jordan Smith who after the first game and a half we all said he looks like a good player? ;)"

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 04:10:40 PM »

Overpaid, he might have been, but can only make that decision once establishing just how much he was on exactly, perhaps you can spill the beans, and by the way wasn't he the same Jordan Smith who after the first game and a half we all said he looks like a good player? ;)"

I wont hide from that comment. I was one of those who watched him for the first time and TBH he did look the buisness. But sorry i never said it after the next half a game, 1 hit wonder for me

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 06:05:58 PM »

did I say he was a decent player? Dont think you need to be a good player to be 5th choice for Ilkestone!