Author Topic: NOT SO GREEN THEN DENNIS!!x  (Read 17208 times)

SOOTY

• View Profile
NOT SO GREEN THEN DENNIS!!x
« on: March 06, 2013, 05:39:40 PM »
Congratulations on your appointment and first win....X I've read your feelings on the matter and consider it a fantastic move for you...and the club! The time is right...now!x I know you weren't gven the best resources or support where required at Histon....but...it gave continuity for all. I also believe it gave you time to evaluate your approach to Management too!x I see your not posting in here as yet.....good...I suggest!x
Experience gathered  at Histon and St Neots should hopefully give you the wisdom to apply yourself more constructively and professionally here. Shame the bleach job has gone....but....ure current image suits yer....methinks!x I have many friends at Boston and indeed did a party for friends at the Club not long back! Great venue Manager and staff and had the pleasure of meeting all the disadvantaged team Boston support as they congregated for a game on the Sunday morning as I packed the disco away! Had an affinity with the Town since the 70's and did the Street Map for the town in the 90's...and as said....come quite regular...monthly actually! So...hopefully I will pop in and shake your hand and see how its all going!x
Well done Dennis....and i wish you good luck....luck standing for 'Labouring Under Correct Knowledge'....!x Dunno if your bringing Tony in....but say hello to him for me too...XX

LUV
SOOTY
X

...the above is personal for Dennis....this is for us mere Mortals. Sooty 'ere from Cambridge!x....yeah Limo/DJ Sooty!x Hi to those whom I know if ure reading...and to those who don't....then I watched/spoke on the net with Dennis regular whilst he was at Histon. Great to see that 'emotion' from him pitchside....always liked that!x
I'm basically a Cambridge Utd fan but spread me interests across my 3 local clubs...City and Histon included. In my opinion...Dennis did the job as best possible given the circumstances at Histon. Who am I to say so? Well...i've worked with every Manager in the past 12 years up United...that's 13 of them. 3 I ensured were installed and insisted 4 be removed....so....gathered some 'experience' to judge. Dennis is welcome at any of the 3 clubs I frequent and indeed can call me for assistance anytime. That is earnt...not freely given!x Have a great end to the season....and if Dennis comes up with an idea for a party....i'll come over with me disco and spin me vinyl for free if its raising dosh for you fans...X
If you fancy a pure Northern Soul night then we'd pack it with all the folk i know local outside of your club fans! Let me know!x
Dennis reckons i'm funny.......I can be...but also deadly serious. Use him don't abuse him....and I believe....you have found a winning combination!x Have a happy future all!x

« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 05:41:52 PM by SOOTY »

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
Re: NOT SO GREEN THEN DENNIS!!x
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 06:27:57 PM »
Fantastic, so soooon.. a newbie... ! I wonder who it is?  :dan

Unbelievable  8)

X  8)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 06:32:05 PM by Myleftfoot »
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 06:57:10 PM »
 ???
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 07:13:21 PM »
I'm basically a Cambridge Utd fan but spread me interests across my 3 local clubs...City and Histon included. In my opinion...Dennis did the job as best possible given the circumstances at Histon. Who am I to say so? Well...i've worked with every Manager in the past 12 years up United...that's 13 of them. 3 I ensured were installed and insisted 4 be removed....so....gathered some 'experience' to judge. Dennis is welcome at any of the 3 clubs I frequent and indeed can call me for assistance anytime. That is earnt...not freely given!x
   ??? :-\ :o
United we stand..................

wilko559

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 07:15:10 PM »
 ???

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 08:18:09 PM »
Oh no not another one pmsl.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 09:55:17 PM »
...naaa....there's only 1 of me...Dennis will confrm that....!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

.......I brought a Limo full the last time united played you....took a load of young uns up the Stump before the match! Happy days...and many happy nights at t'other football club too for party's...!x.....i'm outta here......as said enjoy the remainder....X

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 10:23:14 PM »
Goodbye.  8) where are these freaks coming from?  :-\
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Anita Goodsheet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »
.......I brought a Limo full the last time united played you....took a load of young uns up the Stump before the match! Happy days...

Sounds like another infamous DJ to me !.......... :o :o :o

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 08:17:32 AM »
Freaks...?!x My my....fortunately the Boston folk I have known since the 90's are more 'welcoming' and less elitist as are your Club staff!! Clubs nationwide are crying out for 'fans'...yet some of you feel able to take the P outta well wishers....genuine ones I read too???! What luxury you have!
Why do the Americans sit in the USA whilst 1,000's congregate in Liverpool? Same for Arabs and Man City...Asians with other Clubs....nowhere to be seen! W.B.A....a well run club....but....here's a fact....they have in excess of 45,000 'fans'....via the net....who never attend the games! It's worth to them about £1/2 mill in internet shop sales etc per season! Are they all 'freaks' too?! Fans moan at the clubs Boards/magements attitude and performance.......perhaps looking in a mirror as to how you....the life blood....are 'reaching out'...or not....should get the same scrutiny too? Consider it done...X
Who am I...?...as said...an 'original'. I've put over £20k into local Charitable stuff via functions all over Boston whilst many of you were probably being nipple fed to sleep! Honest!x So....to confirm I am a 'football fan'....but certainly different....then i'll show you these.....

As a result of visiting another football forum to flog the Subbuteo stuff.....all friendly like....it gave hundreds of 'armchair' fans loooooads of snippets of info about each known character above. That straight forward bit of fun and banter approach eventually generated over 100,000 hits...to a thread in Histon forum....in 3 days! A record for East Anglia and Lincolnshire I assure you!x Many of those 'visits' that came to watch...admire...learn from the freak show......still have Histon FC in their 'favourites' folder. You may call the above 'givin it large'...I call it 'networking'......which i learndeded back in the 80's I did! Yawn.....X
I will go now.....and sincerely wish your club a happy end to this season....a draw at Histon would be nice.....BUT....I do believe.....Histon will be out to kick urr ar*e! Considering what I witnessed this Tuesday up Histon........it wouldn't be a freak result either.......! See u there......i'll come and say hello....I PROMISE....look for the flag flying proudly!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

.....neeenup boing......X
(Hopefully Dennis....i've shown you how unnatural these 'virtual' rooms are....and who and what types can frequent them! Stay clear.....I recommend....only 1 or 2 will ever come to ure face and say ure a freak and mean it........however...in 35 years....i''ve had none....at football clubs!x...put it in ure locker,....X)

...shall I tell them the true story of how I knicked the FA Cup....FACT....HONEST....not 1 of you could prove different......shall I???......well....the 'hardcore' of Boston know it and have done for years.....so perhaps job done over here already.......see you at Histon mate....enjoy...X
@@
~

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 08:32:46 AM »
Freaks...?!x My my....fortunately the Boston folk I have known since the 90's are more 'welcoming' and less elitist as are your Club staff!! Clubs nationwide are crying out for 'fans'...yet some of you feel able to take the P outta well wishers....genuine ones I read too???! What luxury you have!
Why do the Americans sit in the USA whilst 1,000's congregate in Liverpool? Same for Arabs and Man City...Asians with other Clubs....nowhere to be seen! W.B.A....a well run club....but....here's a fact....they have in excess of 45,000 'fans'....via the net....who never attend the games! It's worth to them about £1/2 mill in internet shop sales etc per season! Are they all 'freaks' too?! Fans moan at the clubs Boards/magements attitude and performance.......perhaps looking in a mirror as to how you....the life blood....are 'reaching out'...or not....should get the same scrutiny too? Consider it done...X
Who am I...?...as said...an 'original'. I've put over £20k into local Charitable stuff via functions all over Boston whilst many of you were probably being nipple fed to sleep! Honest!x So....to confirm I am a 'football fan'....but certainly different....then i'll show you these.....

As a result of visiting another football forum to flog the Subbuteo stuff.....all friendly like....it gave hundreds of 'armchair' fans loooooads of snippets of info about each known character above. That straight forward bit of fun and banter approach eventually generated over 100,000 hits...to a thread in Histon forum....in 3 days! A record for East Anglia and Lincolnshire I assure you!x Many of those 'visits' that came to watch...admire...learn from the freak show......still have Histon FC in their 'favourites' folder. You may call the above 'givin it large'...I call it 'networking'......which i learndeded back in the 80's I did! Yawn.....X
I will go now.....and sincerely wish your club a happy end to this season....a draw at Histon would be nice.....BUT....I do believe.....Histon will be out to kick urr ar*e! Considering what I witnessed this Tuesday up Histon........it wouldn't be a freak result either.......! See u there......i'll come and say hello....I PROMISE....look for the flag flying proudly!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

.....neeenup boing......X
(Hopefully Dennis....i've shown you how unnatural these 'virtual' rooms are....and who and what types can frequent them! Stay clear.....I recommend....only 1 or 2 will ever come to ure face and say ure a freak and mean it........however...in 35 years....i''ve had none....at football clubs!x...put it in ure locker,....X)

...shall I tell them the true story of how I knicked the FA Cup....FACT....HONEST....not 1 of you could prove different......shall I???......well....the 'hardcore' of Boston know it and have done for years.....so perhaps job done over here already.......see you at Histon mate....enjoy...X
@@
~

Think you'll find it's called Trolling not networking.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 08:46:06 AM »
Trolling??? Is that a new fandango word for avoiding the stuff said above that's spot on is it Tash...? Cambridge has been the centre of learning globally for 800 years. Perhaps when the Pilgrim Fathers took their last glimpse of The Stump.....they took Bostons intellect with them?
I told then 'the truth'...which you don't get out there do you? Murdochs got u all tied up in Skys version of life! Break free.....open your mind....100,000 did....and are richer for it!x What good is experience if it isn't 'shared'? You got Dennis.......init!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

...they found the true story of the FA Cup theft 'interesting'. The Media...FA....any 'officials'...have never dared go near it....yet they all know!!!!hehe! You scared of the truth too???!!! Freak U out or wot?!x
@@
~

Maxross

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 08:57:06 AM »
I presume this is you then?:

http://www.matso.tv/sooty.html

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 09:07:06 AM »
Trolling??? Is that a new fandango word for avoiding the stuff said above that's spot on is it Tash...? Cambridge has been the centre of learning globally for 800 years. Perhaps when the Pilgrim Fathers took their last glimpse of The Stump.....they took Bostons intellect with them?
I told then 'the truth'...which you don't get out there do you? Murdochs got u all tied up in Skys version of life! Break free.....open your mind....100,000 did....and are richer for it!x What good is experience if it isn't 'shared'? You got Dennis.......init!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

...they found the true story of the FA Cup theft 'interesting'. The Media...FA....any 'officials'...have never dared go near it....yet they all know!!!!hehe! You scared of the truth too???!!! Freak U out or wot?!x
@@
~

Thanks SOOTY I now feel liberated ;)
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 10:13:30 AM »
That subbuteo collection! Imsure N40 would like to meet you! Was you at the match on Tuesday?