Author Topic: worst start in our history? ken  (Read 2653 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
worst start in our history? ken
« on: March 04, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »
Is this the worst start by a BUFC manager ever? Any records to compare Ken
Thanks

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: worst start in our history? ken
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 03:37:37 PM »
Not sure about the worst start, but overall Drury is easily the worst manager in the history of Boston United FC. The previous worst was Neil Thompson with 26 wins in 84 games giving a win percentage of 31%. Drury has 2 wins in 13 games giving a win percentage of just 15% or twice as bad as the previous worst!

Don't worry though I'm sure it will get much better in the long run. Have faith. Trust me I'm a mathematician.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 04:40:29 PM »
But, Ken, are you a miracle worker? 'cos that's what we need.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 06:21:57 PM »
Not sure about the worst start, but overall Drury is easily the worst manager in the history of Boston United FC. The previous worst was Neil Thompson with 26 wins in 84 games giving a win percentage of 31%. Drury has 2 wins in 13 games giving a win percentage of just 15% or twice as bad as the previous worst!

Don't worry though I'm sure it will get much better in the long run. Have faith. Trust me I'm a mathematician.

That all adds up nicely!  8)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 06:50:17 PM »
Is that twice as bad or just half as good. ;D. Im a glass half full type of guy
If you are a constipated mathematician ken, do you work it out with a pencil? ;D ;D

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 08:35:18 PM »

Now forever written into the history books as the worst Manager of Boston United FC.

Good riddance