Author Topic: New winger  (Read 2999 times)

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
New winger
« on: March 04, 2013, 07:34:47 AM »

Someone who has played in Blue Square North already this season but has transferred to the league below. A left sided player who will give us some balance ...

http://www.bluesqnorth.com/story/0,20970,13041_8537771,00.html

Sounds like we should know the identity of the new player later today. In the meantime, there's one player who seems to fit the description so I'll start the speculation - Kallum Smith must be coming back!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New winger
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 08:56:39 AM »
one player today or tomorow (pos today) 2nd next week but is subject to something before he comes.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 10:36:12 AM »
Bad news !drury still here then!

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »

Based on the clues given, my guess is Ryan Williams, a left-sided midfielder who was released by Gainsborough in September. He now plays for North Ferriby - one league below us. He is 34 years old though.

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 07:25:22 PM »

Based on the clues given, my guess is Ryan Williams, a left-sided midfielder who was released by Gainsborough in September. He now plays for North Ferriby - one league below us. He is 34 years old though.

Decent enough for a while if it is him.

Steelihat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 08:12:13 PM »

Don't know if you are still signing him given the news about Drury, but a good player. Found himself out of the team, and was released to join Ferriby where his mate is manager.
Won't be cheap though, Ferriby top of the league, and paying top dollar ( allegedly)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 08:30:39 PM »

Don't know if you are still signing him given the news about Drury, but a good player. Found himself out of the team, and was released to join Ferriby where his mate is manager.
Won't be cheap though, Ferriby top of the league, and paying top dollar ( allegedly)

Id think both signings are of now