Author Topic: Stop all the moaning  (Read 2325 times)

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Stop all the moaning
« on: February 28, 2013, 12:06:04 AM »
What alot of moaners there are on this forum, Even at the harrogate match moaners were not too far away from the manager shouting abuse at him.
Time to get a grip moaners, and support the players, management  and everyone connected with Boston Utd.

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Stop all the moaning
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 01:44:05 AM »
What alot of moaners there are on this forum, Even at the harrogate match moaners were not too far away from the manager shouting abuse at him.
Time to get a grip moaners, and support the players, management  and everyone connected with Boston Utd.

for what its worth I agree......different managers have different ideas about players and formations and just cos it aint worked yet it doesnt mean it never will work....unfortunately time is running out and we have to ensure that we are in BSN next season.....certain Posters are saying get rid now but thats not the answer....a new manager would want to stamp his own mark on the team with his own players and we would be back to where we are now....we are where we are,get a grip people

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 02:54:25 PM »

Agree sm67,  Look where the moaning at Lee got us .

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 03:13:37 PM »
Always wondered why fans seem to want berate and harangue their own team and management rather than the opposition. By channelling all that pent up hostility and ferocious hatred that some people seem to have and then directing it towards the opposition players and management would, I believe, make 'The Jakemans' an extremely intimidating, hostile and unsettling place for teams to visit...exactly what it should be. Why make the oppositions' job easier for them when it could, and should, be oh so so much harder?!  :-\

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 04:05:07 PM »
Always wondered why fans seem to want berate and harangue their own team and management rather than the opposition. By channelling all that pent up hostility and ferocious hatred that some people seem to have and then directing it towards the opposition players and management would, I believe, make 'The Jakemans' an extremely intimidating, hostile and unsettling place for teams to visit...exactly what it should be. Why make the oppositions' job easier for them when it could, and should, be oh so so much harder?!  :-\

Thus or similar has been asked so many times.
As yet I have not seen a good explanation.
I did read a description 'Rauceby types' which seemed near:)