Author Topic: Mr Positive interview!  (Read 1951 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mr Positive interview!
« on: February 27, 2013, 02:11:18 PM »
http://www.bostonunited.co.uk/videos/graham-drury-post-harrogate-to-37282.html
Looking for a new striker? Surely the defence wants sorting first Grez?

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Mr Positive interview!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 02:39:48 PM »
DRURYS getting there, what i will say he brings in a left back and plays him L/mid.

and it sounds like he played ok.

so drury in a very short time see something different in FIELD's game that LEE missed in a very long time.

did LEE ever try FIELD at L/mid??

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 04:30:39 PM »
http://www.bostonunited.co.uk/videos/graham-drury-post-harrogate-to-37282.html
Looking for a new striker? Surely the defence wants sorting first Grez?
It's pretty obvious we haven't replaced Jones.. we need a striker who can win a header against a centre-back.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 05:28:46 PM »
DRURYS getting there, what i will say he brings in a left back and plays him L/mid.

and it sounds like he played ok.

so drury in a very short time see something different in FIELD's game that LEE missed in a very long time.

did LEE ever try FIELD at L/mid??

Grahams getting there ?  leaky defence when he came so he signs on 4 new defenders and we still have a leaky defence . Don,t see much progess there .

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 05:54:39 PM »
Looking at the team he took over and the team he has now i really do think he needs time. More time than most of us i think will want to give but for the sake of stability i hope he does get a chance. We have been patching up with players mostly that wasn't on contract and was easy to get hold of which any manager coming into a team at this level that was in our state would try. We leaked before he came and he tried to change this with very limited resources to do so, to achieve this we have had to release a couple of higher earners. Add to this the blow of losing Jones and Jelly for other reasons was always a going to be a massive ask and this as shown.
This team needs a near complete rebuild but in the summer other teams release players, decent players will leave clubs due to there own financial meltdowns and many lower league clubs will be releasing there unwanted young players(Some of which can do very well at this level). Add to this we will be looking for potential replacements for Newsham, Milnes, Swd.
So whiles im really P*ssed with current form with a lot more players about in the summer and a fresh start on the budget i still have a positive mind for next season under Drury. Just hope he can pull of a few more wins this season.

Just want to add under Drury so far this season i have seen some of our worse football but also seen some of our best football in small parts