Author Topic: YORK STREET  (Read 3882 times)

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
YORK STREET
« on: February 20, 2013, 08:15:59 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any plans to redevelop york street once bufc leave at the end of the contract or if there is a chance of a lease extention?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: YORK STREET
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 08:39:02 PM »
Can,t see Chestnuts wanting a lease extention ,  The grounds a millstone round the clubs neck.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 09:29:37 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any plans to redevelop york street once bufc leave at the end of the contract or if there is a chance of a lease extention?

Don't know if the chestnuts have tried but the lease extention was refused a few year back. While Newton and co may have more look i think at over 70k a year and buisness rates on top renewing it would kill us medium to long term

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 10:17:24 PM »
so york street ground is likely to sit empty for years awaiting redevelopment rather than offer bufc a good deal. the amount of time it takes for developments to get of the ground in boston i cannot see plans for any work being submitted and passed before the lease is up.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 01:12:36 AM »
so york street ground is likely to sit empty for years awaiting redevelopment rather than offer bufc a good deal. the amount of time it takes for developments to get of the ground in boston i cannot see plans for any work being submitted and passed before the lease is up.

The plans will be in, As for any work been done thats a different matter altogether. Malkies don't want to offer any type of deal and as far as there bothered bufc been there at the mo is whats stopping the from selling up

Monty

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 01:47:39 PM »
York Street is a prime location, I know several years ago Sainsburys expressed an interest in the site but now expect 1000 plus dwellings on there.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 02:02:25 PM »
Skyscraper it is then Monty !!!!!!!

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 03:00:42 PM »
York Street is a prime location, I know several years ago Sainsburys expressed an interest in the site but now expect 1000 plus dwellings on there.

chestnut homes,,,,,,,,maybe!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 05:27:34 PM »

chestnut homes,,,,,,,,maybe!

Could be!