Author Topic: Sleaford Town - Tuesday  (Read 10427 times)

new kid on the block

• View Profile
Re: Sleaford Town - Tuesday
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2013, 10:33:39 PM »
you obviously watched a diffrent game to me... sleaford kicked the #hit out our lads thommo took several elbows to the head which ment he had to come off. the number 6 at centre back kicked and spat at players off the ball. as for the ref he said to bunny at one point "im talking to players as its a friendly, if you want me to use cards there wont be enough players on the pitch"

the sleaford players were a joke esp bishop, call himself a teacher, his swearing was shocking his attitude stinks and not once did he give owt to the game.

i thought the reserves did a good job, its now the second time they have beaten ucl side this season in friendlies. most of the ucl players they have beaten are on wages were our lads do it for fun.

the facilities are great, yes chips were nice but god is that pitch crap, no wonder sleaford bottom of league, no one can play footie on there.

anyway....... stop slagging our reserves off and do as we all should and get behind what bunny vinno and aidie are doing with them all

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2013, 10:37:36 PM »
Sounded more like WWE than a friendly!

new kid on the block

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2013, 11:11:21 PM »
blood bath mate........... given out for 85mins by sleaford it was not till charley sanders stood up for himself in the 85th min did anyone fron utd give it back.. credit to the young lads to be fair,

once charley went in tough on there centre back sleaford then moaned about being unfairly treated

waisters all of em to be honest

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2013, 01:08:41 AM »
Im pleased my car wasnt fixed in time!!

CRANWELL PILGRIM

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2013, 08:52:53 AM »
Seeingbetter saw it right. Charley is a liability, seen him sent off for youth team, sent off for the first team and fetch blood again the other night all for use of the elbow. Either teach him how to challenge strong but safe or get rid. Think it was Jordon that kicked out a couple of times though. Not impressed by Sleaford. Not a good game to watch.

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2013, 01:40:05 PM »
Not a good pitch to play on from the couple of times I've seen it. Facilities are decent but the standard of the playing surface is utter crap...looks like it's been laid on clay, which means it's bone hard in summer, a bog in winter and bobbly all year round!  :o

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 02:38:26 PM »
Tbf Sleafords players dont get paid so just do it for fun

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2013, 05:07:10 PM »
Why was this match actually played? Never heard of many friendlies play during this time of year!

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2013, 07:58:59 PM »
I attended this game and was more than a little miffed and felt a little bit conned. On the official web site it stated the match was a Boston United eleven versus Sleaford. On a freezing cold evening I paid my money only to find the Boston eleven was the reserves. Ok it was a Boston team but it should have stated it was to be the reserves, in my opinion I was conned into turning out thinking I would be watching at least a few first teamers. This does the club no favours. As it was, the game was so dire on a horrible pitch that it did nobody any favours and I only lasted until halftime.
I will be going to watch the youth team cup game tomorrow and hope it will not be the under 9s.   

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2013, 08:03:32 PM »
Our reserve team players don't, either...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2013, 08:06:02 PM »
Our reserve team players don't, either...

I know but it was stated the reserves have beat paid ucl teams which sleaford ain't that's all