Author Topic: Negativity has to STOP !!  (Read 11683 times)

milo1972

• View Profile
Negativity has to STOP !!
« on: February 17, 2013, 09:23:16 PM »
I am becoming increasingly frustrated with certain individuals on here who call themselves Boston United supporters who are constantly dragging the new management team down !

For goodness sake, give them a chance !!.  If you want to support the club, then support Graham, Dean, Paul and the players, otherwise pi** off and support someone else.

Enough said !

picky

• View Profile
Re: Negativity has to STOP !!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 09:24:58 PM »
Well said

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 09:37:42 PM »
I support the club! Not the manager.Hopefully the club will be here longer than the manager ;)

milo1972

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 09:41:52 PM »
Give me a good answer on why you dont support Graham ??

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 09:57:46 PM »
Why dont the Chelsea fans like Rafa? Seems strange!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 10:02:57 PM »
Never have I come across someone with like yourself KON, you do nothing but talk absolute negative rubbish. What is your problem????? Chelsea don't like rafa as he once said he would never manage a club like Chelsea. Get behind the club and Drury.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 10:09:03 PM »
Shauneyg! Ive supported the club more than you! The club has been dragged through the shit enough in recent times.Just wished your mate would not talk to the media as much!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 10:17:05 PM »
What is wrong with talking to the media? What is your reasons for not supposing Drury? Give the management chance to build us a good side it's not going to happen over night!!! The improvements in attitude and desire from the lads is evident from the last 3 games and things will get much better yet I'm sure of that.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 10:19:05 PM »
*supporting

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 10:25:08 PM »
Shauneyg! Ive supported the club more than you! The club has been dragged through the shit enough in recent times.Just wished your mate would not talk to the media as much!
Does he talk to the media any more than any other manager?
If he does and spouts off a bit is that so bad?
I thought your vitriol against Ian Freeman was bad but you've now gone to a new level!
As supporters were like a tug o war team and unless we all pull the same way we WILL lose.
One way and another the clubs future is the balance.
A lot of the quite frankly crap on here could well help tip it the wrong way.
Some of "the lost" supporters who may have a look at his forum will be put off by comments on here, some of which are by people commenting on matches they haven't even been too!
The club needs your Support not constant slating!
On a Fathers Day a few years ago a lot of people turned out worried about the clubs future.
DO NOT be complacent and think "it can't happen again"

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 10:32:28 PM »
Fair comment howmanynames! But I can assure you im not the only one moaning!  ;)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 10:33:40 PM »
Why dont the Chelsea fans like Rafa? Seems strange!
Rafa was critical of the plastic fans of Chelsea, whilst manager of Liverpool. Has Drury done the same about BUFC?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 10:49:46 PM »
Never have I come across someone with like yourself KON, you do nothing but talk absolute negative rubbish. What is your problem????? Chelsea don't like rafa as he once said he would never manage a club like Chelsea. Get behind the club and Drury.
You cannot force someone to like someone that they have already formed a negative opinion on, and constantly referring to it just entrenches their belief in it even more as you are questioning their right to feel that way. As much as I admire your passion, Shauneyg, it's their perogative to support the Club however they seem fit and in their own way, whether that's negative or positive in other people's eyes. Just as some Chelsea fans will never warm to Benitez so some will never warm to GD, but knowing him well, as probably you do, it will just make him that much more determined to succeed...and that can't be such a bad thing  :)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 11:16:22 PM »
Fair comment howmanynames! But I can assure you im not the only one moaning!  ;)
My comments were not solely aimed at you.
I just cannot see where all the slating of the club/manager/players will get us.
Imagine your David Newton or Neil Kemster and you happen to come across some of the garbage that is being put on here or possibly worse being shouted out at the games.
Would you be thinking " wow this is great, lets throw some more money at it"
Being positive (and I know it's not always been easy over the last few years) will take he club forward.
The constant sniping, Pee taking, slating of those trying to take the club forward will not encourage them!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 01:01:42 AM »
I support the club,the managers and the players. But have to admit coming on a posting this to those paying customers makes me feel like i dont want to spend my cash and support the club anymore.

NO body as the right to to tell people to pi** off, Negative or positive.

Its a forum and will always have mixed veiws some good some bad. Deal with it and yes sure we have a few ultra anti drury fans on here but we all have a choice to be here or not and read what you want.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with certain individuals on here who call themselves Boston United supporters who are constantly dragging the new management team down !

For goodness sake, give them a chance !!.  If you want to support the club, then support Graham, Dean, Paul and the players, otherwise pi** off and support someone else.

Enough said !