Author Topic: Negativity has to STOP !!  (Read 11710 times)

woad_pilgrim

Re: Negativity has to STOP !!
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2013, 10:33:17 PM »
WP lets really impress everybody and say Graham is a brilliant manager.We play like Barcalona every week!This double the crowd.
Nope you don't have to say he's a brilliant manager. Criticise him if you want but back it up with something other than tired old cliches like "he's an Evans clone", "he only ever brings in lower league rubbish" or my personal favourite "we play llike a Spanish bar side".

If you can look past the hatred and not try to spin everything into a negative against Graham you'll get more respect. You're no better than ShaunyG who puts a positive spin on everything.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2013, 11:05:53 PM »
I support the club,the managers and the players. But have to admit coming on a posting this to those paying customers makes me feel like i dont want to spend my cash and support the club anymore.

NO body as the right to to tell people to pi** off, Negative or positive.

Its a forum and will always have mixed veiws some good some bad. Deal with it and yes sure we have a few ultra anti drury fans on here but we all have a choice to be here or not and read what you want.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with certain individuals on here who call themselves Boston United supporters who are constantly dragging the new management team down !

For goodness sake, give them a chance !!.  If you want to support the club, then support Graham, Dean, Paul and the players, otherwise pi** off and support someone else.

Enough said !

Exactly right Bostonshire , a poster coming on telling supporters who do not agree with him/her to p*ss
is one thing you do not tell the paying customer .
So what you're saying Bostonshire is that the OP if he doesn't like something shouldn't read it but you are then trying to tell them what they can and can't say? By your own standards if you don't like what he/she says then don't read it.

GHM you voiced your concerns regarding Graham Drury damaging the clubs reputation. Myself what KON and the other Boo Drury crowd are doing is much worse. Other clubs fans (and people in general) look at this forum and what is written is regarded as the general consensus of what we all (BUFC fans) think.

So when these poster post there rubbish that cannot be backed up by facts that is representing you and I. Not something I really want to be associated with.

Think you will see i was pointing out you cant tell paying fans to p*ss off, and to some extent in reality nobody should be told to p*ss of paying fans or non paying and just pointing out everyone has a choice to read the post or not,. i said they had a choice so no standards used WP. I just made my mark as there is a line between a person voicing how they feel about the negativity of post then its crossed at telling them to p*ss off.

bb1

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 12:12:23 AM »
But fans at a match can tell GD to F--k off .No line crossed there then. No line crossed when the posters on here liken the man to a fraudster that,s not offensive is it.bordering on slander.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 06:16:24 AM »
Fair comment

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2013, 06:17:07 AM »
WP lets really impress everybody and say Graham is a brilliant manager.We play like Barcalona every week!This double the crowd.
Nope you don't have to say he's a brilliant manager. Criticise him if you want but back it up with something other than tired old cliches like "he's an Evans clone", "he only ever brings in lower league rubbish" or my personal favourite "we play llike a Spanish bar side".

If you can look past the hatred and not try to spin everything into a negative against Graham you'll get more respect. You're no better than ShaunyG who puts a positive spin on everything.

So's that to be fair. :D

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 10:17:32 AM »
But fans at a match can tell GD to F--k off .No line crossed there then. No line crossed when the posters on here liken the man to a fraudster that,s not offensive is it.bordering on slander.

Yes lined cross and althou it never will be its something that should not happen.

Constructive critism is fine, but personal abuse and the use of foul language needs removing. I cant really say anything about the other as i don't get involved with, its something i don't see myself that the 2 are a like.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »
Think you will see i was pointing out you cant tell paying fans to p*ss off, and to some extent in reality nobody should be told to p*ss of paying fans or non paying and just pointing out everyone has a choice to read the post or not,. i said they had a choice so no standards used WP. I just made my mark as there is a line between a person voicing how they feel about the negativity of post then its crossed at telling them to p*ss off.
Nope you are using a standard and a double one at that. Content is immaterial, you are not affected/offended by KON etc. postings so you tell someone not to read it, but you are affected by Milo so you then ask him not to write it. That is double standards. Ditto the point about GD, just because it doesn't affect you, you are saying it's ok.

I also don't get where this paying customer thing is coming from. Milo is a fellow fan not a club representative. This is an unofficial forum not something moderated by the club so not sure why Milo telling a fan to piss off correlates into you withdrawing your support.

Ken Fox is the moderator of the forum, if something offends then he's the man to report it to. I'm guessing it hasn't crossed any user policy agreement or else Ken would have already removed the post and/or banned the user.

Edit: IMO the repetitive and negative posts by some have stopped a lot of users posting and this trend will continue. Oxo has already stated he's not posting any more due to the way the forum is heading and it's a while since I have seen anything from the likes of O Cho Melt and Leicester Pilgrim. These are poster I didn't always agree with but who I respected and who usually backed up their arguments with reason and/or facts. The forum is going downhill that's for sure...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:08:14 PM by woad_pilgrim »

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 03:01:13 PM »
If this is what you think and how you feel then thats fine this is to your opion.

One thing i will add thou is it is not just the forum going down hill. over the past few month a few issues have come up between me and certain staff at the club and this is also   been dealt with in a very strained way. So much to the point that my thoughts about the club as changed how i feel in regards to supporting the club by voice and financial commitments. something that will end at the end of this season and will not be renewed. Just feel there is a strange attatiude around the club and the fans at the mo.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 04:19:52 PM »
I,ve given  up on this thread , given that I have never played pro football i,m happy to  give in to people who disagree with me on football matters .   But if anyone believes any club(business)  can afford to have fans (customers )  telling fellow customers to "feck-off" they are wrong . 
Apart from that it provoked a thread wish I would like to think is not typical of this board .

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 07:21:25 PM »
GHM got to agree! Any more shit on here and im going to save my money and not go to YS this season! Probably end up the City Ground or London Rd which is only a few quid dearer! Been told its only 6 quid at Spalding and I think they have a decent team to watch :(
Sad times when people who dont fund the club drive us away!

Seenbetter

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 09:52:24 PM »
We all make comments on here that are not always agreed with by everyone and we must accept that but to say that dissenters should *iss off is out of order. I have never read such a thing on here and I believe the poster has gone beyond the bounds of what is acceptable.