Author Topic: Negativity has to STOP !!  (Read 11714 times)

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Negativity has to STOP !!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 02:51:27 AM »
Yes its time everyone got behind the team,management for your support, A team is not built over night. Graham Drury he speaks his own mind,about the team he took over, So Come On , get behind the team, and management

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 08:46:51 AM »
Give me a good answer on why you dont support Graham ??

Actually KON, on a serious note mate i would also love to know why you seem to not dislike drury but with your many posts most of which i think are great and said with obvious passion actually appear to hate him. what has he done to stir such feelings of loathing in you?

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 08:50:50 AM »
Shauneyg! Ive supported the club more than you! The club has been dragged through the shit enough in recent times.Just wished your mate would not talk to the media as much!

I watched the mourinho documentary the other night and before you say it KON am not comapring the two ;D and the way he used the media which pissed many people off. i do agree some of drurys comments appear to be way of the mark, but thats because i have never been a manager. i assume drury is not an idiot and maybe he has reasons for saying what he says, either way i actually find them quite refreshing, quite honest, and if you were you would admit your hated of Gd was evident before he was given the job, so that yapping to the press cant be the real reason, can it?

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 08:59:57 AM »
I support the club,the managers and the players. But have to admit coming on a posting this to those paying customers makes me feel like i dont want to spend my cash and support the club anymore.

NO body as the right to to tell people to pi** off, Negative or positive.

Its a forum and will always have mixed veiws some good some bad. Deal with it and yes sure we have a few ultra anti drury fans on here but we all have a choice to be here or not and read what you want.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with certain individuals on here who call themselves Boston United supporters who are constantly dragging the new management team down !

For goodness sake, give them a chance !!.  If you want to support the club, then support Graham, Dean, Paul and the players, otherwise pi** off and support someone else.

Enough said !

totally agree everyone has an opinion and the right to share it but what worries me is if some of those adverse opinions be it towards players or management are touted too loudly on a saturday afternoon which can then result, as happened saturday, with some of the comments plainly heard if you were sitting anywhere near the dug out in that direction and that surely can not be helpful can it

like most am not overly enjoying this season certainly not enjoying the results we have had but like most will support everyone involved with the team even if i personally think they are pants, and we should all be doing that certainly on match days at least?

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 11:07:41 AM »
There's 3/4 people on here who are "boo everything"... They've got boring very quick!

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 12:55:50 PM »
I bet DRURY and co. were very pleased with 900+ on sat.

IF the negative's on here turn up for the next home game that would make us around 908+

I say good look for the rest of the season.i am happy so far.

TO the negative's DRURY will be here next season for sure.

I will support whatever team he assemble's.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 01:56:46 PM »
I support the club,the managers and the players. But have to admit coming on a posting this to those paying customers makes me feel like i dont want to spend my cash and support the club anymore.

Its a forum and will always have mixed veiws some good some bad. Deal with it and yes sure we have a few ultra anti drury fans on here but we all have a choice to be here or not and read what you want.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with certain individuals on here who call themselves Boston United supporters who are constantly dragging the new management team down !

For goodness sake, give them a chance !!.  If you want to support the club, then support Graham, Dean, Paul and the players, otherwise pi** off and support someone else.

Enough said !

Exactly right Bostonshire , a poster coming on telling supporters who do not agree with him/her to p*ss
is one thing you do not tell the paying customer . 

bb1

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 03:51:11 PM »
But he's freely admitted he aint a paying customer he gets as many freebies as he can so yeah p--s off other fans reading this once football forum think were a joke. He never goes to away matches( none free though eh) if he did he could discuss football.Oh and i know we don't value other fans opinion but some of the Guisley fans thought we bossed the midfield most of the match perhaps they can see where we have improved wait and see and i don't know anyone at the club no axe to grind just a lover of football and BUFC

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 04:53:56 PM »
But he's freely admitted he aint a paying customer he gets as many freebies as he can so yeah p--s off other fans reading this once football forum think were a joke. He never goes to away matches( none free though eh) if he did he could discuss football.Oh and i know we don't value other fans opinion but some of the Guisley fans thought we bossed the midfield most of the match perhaps they can see where we have improved wait and see and i don't know anyone at the club no axe to grind just a lover of football and BUFC
like I said several weeks ago I was goung to pay from now on! But I could tell the sponsors who gave me the ticket a message "piss off"Dont think the chairman would be happy!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:58:51 PM by kingofnaves »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 05:02:09 PM »
Shauneyg! Ive supported the club more than you! The club has been dragged through the shit enough in recent times.Just wished your mate would not talk to the media as much!

I watched the mourinho documentary the other night and before you say it KON am not comapring the two ;D and the way he used the media which pissed many people off. i do agree some of drurys comments appear to be way of the mark, but thats because i have never been a manager. i assume drury is not an idiot and maybe he has reasons for saying what he says, either way i actually find them quite refreshing, quite honest, and if you were you would admit your hated of Gd was evident before he was given the job, so that yapping to the press cant be the real reason, can it?
Dont compare the "special one" with GD please! Had the pleasure to meet JM a few yours back and he was a decent bloke!

bb1

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 05:34:08 PM »
KON i am sure the sponsers who gave you a freebie won't want you to have another when they see you are making BUFC a club just getting it's respect back into a joke. It's the moaning idiots who complain at matches and on this forum who never discuss the football they don't see half the match to busy took up with seeking out an individual and then proceed with an unnecessary witch hunt .At the end of the day good bad or indifferent it is the owners choice of manager.For me i think he will not be afraid to change things if it needed to be done,after all it can take some new employees weeks to even find the their way to the lavs. Very easy to critise when you can,t hit back.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 05:47:41 PM »
Totally agree with you! I think the respect could be gone soon with mentioning fraudsters on the radio.Then blaming players for mistakes!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 08:31:43 PM »
KON i am sure the sponsers who gave you a freebie won't want you to have another when they see you are making BUFC a club just getting it's respect back into a joke. It's the moaning idiots who complain at matches and on this forum who never discuss the football they don't see half the match to busy took up with seeking out an individual and then proceed with an unnecessary witch hunt .At the end of the day good bad or indifferent it is the owners choice of manager.For me i think he will not be afraid to change things if it needed to be done,after all it can take some new employees weeks to even find the their way to the lavs. Very easy to critise when you can,t hit back.

Agree bbi this forum is  for dicussing football and BUFC in particular . When a thread is started by telling fans to f*ck off it kicks in negative comments .    surely posters should be enticing  people to matches rather than depriving the club of income by telling fans to stay away .

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 10:04:22 PM »

Enough said !

Exactly right Bostonshire , a poster coming on telling supporters who do not agree with him/her to p*ss
is one thing you do not tell the paying customer .
So what you're saying Bostonshire is that the OP if he doesn't like something shouldn't read it but you are then trying to tell them what they can and can't say? By your own standards if you don't like what he/she says then don't read it.

GHM you voiced your concerns regarding Graham Drury damaging the clubs reputation. Myself what KON and the other Boo Drury crowd are doing is much worse. Other clubs fans (and people in general) look at this forum and what is written is regarded as the general consensus of what we all (BUFC fans) think.

So when these poster post there rubbish that cannot be backed up by facts that is representing you and I. Not something I really want to be associated with.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 10:21:59 PM »
WP lets really impress everybody and say Graham is a brilliant manager.We play like Barcalona every week!This double the crowd.