Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Today
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 06:45:16 PM »

Seenbetter

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 06:49:00 PM »
Like everyone else on here I would have liked us to win but even so I enjoyed the game. players worked hard. Thought we regained our shape when Ross came on, trouble with that is if he does well he will be the next to go. Good to see a few pots at goal, even if only between 6 and 10 thats more than what we usually have. How on earth did Newy get that one in. Have you noticed how you don't notice him then he pops one in.
I am still not convinced that GD is any good for us but that doesn't matter unless I stopped turning up and spent me pennies on summit else.
At the moment I don't expect much which is a shame because a few years ago we had expectations and ambitions, now it'sjust a matter of waiting to see what happens.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 07:05:14 PM »
just to confirm I was NOT the one who shouted "f. .k off Drury" I'm sure N40 will be my witness!

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »
100% confirm that brother.....

I just wish the crowd in general would give him a chance though FFS, he's come in to a bloody shambles really, we've a team that flattered to deceive, was under motivated and frankly, in some cases, couldn't care less. Add that to a reduced budget and apathy all round and its not a mix for success is it?

I'm not sold on him by any means, but at least the players look to be giving it a go which is a lot more than can be said some days under the previous manager.

The jury's out on Drury for sure, but it'd be nice to see a supportive crowd play its part, not a negative one do its best to nip any promise in the bud.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »
15 OUT player's with the bench'

8 of them new player's by DRURY.

I think a good day's work done by drury and co.

I think most of the 900 + gate will agree. bring em on DRURY most are with you for sure.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 07:44:16 PM »
Yeah lister looks very good. Him and watt will be good partnership and though young Connor Marshall was terrific again today. Not looking too bad through out the team we need a new keeper and target man then we wouldn't be far off at all. Plenty of positives.

FrankieBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 07:47:05 PM »
According to Drury after the game he needs more money! Come on DN give him a tenner!

Didnt he say when he came the budget was more than good enough for achieving playoffs. SEEMS TO ME LIKE GD HAS CONNED HIS WAY INTO THE JOB :-/
Facts are we were much closer with Jason Lee at the helm.
Regardless of that i thought we werent that bad today. Milnes and Stainfield did well but Marshall was my MOM. i also thought Newsham and SWD did ok (as they did there job and scored) ... as did ross when he came on.

Although as i was typing that i realised that all them players above were brought in by JL.... worrying as there seems to be a mass change of players occurring... Dare i ask the question.... are these 'lower league' players good enough?

Not a fan on many lol... altho Lister missing the ball was a tad comical at times 'SWING AND A MISS'.   

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 07:58:55 PM »
According to Drury after the game he needs more money! Come on DN give him a tenner!

Didnt he say when he came the budget was more than good enough for achieving playoffs. SEEMS TO ME LIKE GD HAS CONNED HIS WAY INTO THE JOB :-/
Facts are we were much closer with Jason Lee at the helm.
Regardless of that i thought we werent that bad today. Milnes and Stainfield did well but Marshall was my MOM. i also thought Newsham and SWD did ok (as they did there job and scored) ... as did ross when he came on.

Although as i was typing that i realised that all them players above were brought in by JL.... worrying as there seems to be a mass change of players occurring... Dare i ask the question.... are these 'lower league' players good enough?

Not a fan on many lol... altho Lister missing the ball was a tad comical at times 'SWING AND A MISS'.   

I thought we lost our shape when Ross was brought on with miles having to do his usual covering role.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 08:06:55 PM »
Hmm well im gonna start by saying thats gotta be the Dullest 2-2 draw i have ever seen.

Next im gonna say what a circus we have in town.

Drury told to get rid of non contract players that get paid more than £100 pound a week.
No snack bar in The lounge before match.
No Sunday dinners in the lounge at the mo.
Reserves without owt to eat last week until a long time after the match.
Pl staff not knowing what is going on.

Seem to think theres more going wrong here at the mo than us supporters are been told.

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 08:18:29 PM »
Hmm well im gonna start by saying thats gotta be the Dullest 2-2 draw i have ever seen.

Drury told to get rid of non contract players that get paid more than £100 pound a week.

Seem to think theres more going wrong here at the mo than us supporters are been told.

The B-Ark / Re: Today!
« on: January 30, 2013, 08:03:48 PM »

Quote from: BUFC T.I.D on January 29, 2013, 10:16:35 PM

Get drury out fgs!! We're not gonna get in the playoffs with him as manager, he should never have been appointed in the first place! If he was the best person for the job out of 20 people, my god the others must have been awful

bufc is a club that will be lucky to last another 5 seasons, so why would any decent manager want to be part of its downfall.

as i mentioned in another tread. nobody replied. face facts, time is running out
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:21:21 PM by wayne, york pilgrim »

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 08:28:20 PM »

And in your eye's this is drury's fault (sad)

I bet that was u comeing out the toilet walking funny.

But dare not complain at the time you took
 short there was no toilet paper to use.

DRURY at falt for sure ;) ;)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 08:31:15 PM »

And in your eye's this is drury's fault (sad)

I bet that was u comeing out the toilet walking funny.

But dare not complain at the time you took
 short there was no toilet paper to use.

DRURY at falt for sure ;) ;)

Lmao, not sure where you are coming from mate but not to sure i like your tone to well................

where did i say it was Drury who was to blame????????
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:35:12 PM by Bostonshire »

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 08:43:02 PM »

Is this something to do with the announcement earlier in the week that someone else was taking over the catering? (Not the £100pw players bit obviously...unless the new caterers are really expensive...)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2013, 08:43:51 PM »
Like Bostonshire I thought it was a drab draw today. If GD thinks that Foster is the player we have been lacking in midfield then I am a worried pilgrim. I know there has been a lot of coming and going but I am struggling to see any improvement in the team since JL got the boot.  :(
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2013, 08:47:26 PM »

Is this something to do with the announcement earlier in the week that someone else was taking over the catering? (Not the £100pw players bit obviously...unless the new caterers are really expensive...)

Food wise yes you are correct it is something to do with that.