Author Topic: freesat 120 trophy semi!  (Read 10129 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: freesat 120 trophy semi!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2013, 07:58:18 PM »
Don,t waste time doing your maths chaps,  none of the figures will add up if Swan or Newton pull out .

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2013, 08:12:47 PM »
Well if its a daft argument why did you bring it up???? it was your argument. Plus i was never sad enough to bother doing the math, or comment on other clubs forums. But if we are going to be silly about calculating club size on crazy math then how about this one Arsenal has what 600000 odd London has a population of 8 million dont even need to do the math to work that one out
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 08:19:37 PM by The Big M »

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2013, 08:27:22 PM »
Also Brazil has a population of about 200,000,000 And some games only gets 40000 so that means Gainsborough is bigger than Brazil

whydidyousaythat?

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 08:47:01 PM »
But it was still the biggest game in your history.

What's it got to do with you pilgrimmace how many fans travelled to wrexham...your relegation fight should be your only concern.
Your team will soon be history the way you play in this league...and yeah yeah blah blah you took 4 points off us but look where we are and where you lot are heading.
Bye bye boston!!! :bunny

Oh God it's half term next week prepare to be bombarded by the young blues. We have nearly as many of them on here as their own forum.
[/quote

Tash,why can't you ever post something constructive on here...the more I read your posts the more ridiculous you appear to be..half term..young blues?
As for your forum it does need trinity fans to spice it up a little due to the fact that you lot are still questioning and debating the rights and wrongs of the appointment of GD.
I would have thought by now it is obvious he is taking boston where you don't want to be heading...and yes 4 points off us(3 of them under the stewardship of JL)who I thought was a much better manager than GD.
Boston are a club in decline who constantly look back to their past achievments and history which do not count for anything in your present position...we (trinity)are striving to look to the future and hopefully get into the BSP and see where that takes us,and yes we have a wealthy chairman but it takes more than money to get where you want to be..a manager who can motivate and get the best out his squad and hard work...SH our manager is one of us..a gainsborough lad, and we think he is the best,we support him and believe in him...and yes we might go out of the trophy saturday but we will still be proud of steve and our team,but we won't question his tactics...you win some you lose some and we will try to even harder to get into the play offs thereafter and we know we would be able to hold our own in a higher league.
Ask forest green,tamworth,barrow and wrexham(whose fans said we should be in that league now and better than most who they have played at their ground)

whydidyousaythat?

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 08:51:48 PM »
Well if its a daft argument why did you bring it up???? it was your argument. Plus i was never sad enough to bother doing the math, or comment on other clubs forums. But if we are going to be silly about calculating club size on crazy math then how about this one Arsenal has what 600000 odd London has a population of 8 million dont even need to do the math to work that one out
What planet are you on..what a pathetic post..how about that!!!!!!!

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2013, 09:10:47 PM »
But it was still the biggest game in your history.

What's it got to do with you pilgrimmace how many fans travelled to wrexham...your relegation fight should be your only concern.
Your team will soon be history the way you play in this league...and yeah yeah blah blah you took 4 points off us but look where we are and where you lot are heading.
Bye bye boston!!! :bunny

Oh God it's half term next week prepare to be bombarded by the young blues. We have nearly as many of them on here as their own forum.
[/quote

Tash,why can't you ever post something constructive on here...the more I read your posts the more ridiculous you appear to be..half term..young blues?
As for your forum it does need trinity fans to spice it up a little due to the fact that you lot are still questioning and debating the rights and wrongs of the appointment of GD.
I would have thought by now it is obvious he is taking boston where you don't want to be heading...and yes 4 points off us(3 of them under the stewardship of JL)who I thought was a much better manager than GD.
Boston are a club in decline who constantly look back to their past achievments and history which do not count for anything in your present position...we (trinity)are striving to look to the future and hopefully get into the BSP and see where that takes us,and yes we have a wealthy chairman but it takes more than money to get where you want to be..a manager who can motivate and get the best out his squad and hard work...SH our manager is one of us..a gainsborough lad, and we think he is the best,we support him and believe in him...and yes we might go out of the trophy saturday but we will still be proud of steve and our team,but we won't question his tactics...you win some you lose some and we will try to even harder to get into the play offs thereafter and we know we would be able to hold our own in a higher league.
Ask forest green,tamworth,barrow and wrexham(whose fans said we should be in that league now and better than most who they have played at their ground)

Reel him in.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR