Author Topic: Lincoln manager departs  (Read 5544 times)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Lincoln manager departs
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 04:19:38 PM »
Looking forward to playing them next year, and Gainsborough :)

Steelihat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 04:23:04 PM »

Always look forward to Trinity v Boston games, but if the chimps get relegated they could fold ( and reform debt free like Chester. Wonder what happened to them?)

Seenbetter

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 04:32:23 PM »
Horton and TT should be joint managers, they always sound as though they know it all.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »

Always look forward to Trinity v Boston games, but if the chimps get relegated they could fold ( and reform debt free like Chester. Wonder what happened to them?)

I think it's wrong. Say what you like about us but at least we faced our debt. Once your gone your gone for me

Maxross

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 07:29:08 PM »

I think it's wrong. Say what you like about us but at least we faced our debt. Once your gone your gone for me

Totally agree Big M, it's the creditors I feel for in these situations.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 09:34:54 PM »
What a complete bunch of dicks running Lincoln city.

First the Bradley saga
Second getting rid of there manager at this late stage.
Im sure if Hushy was contacted swann would do all he could to keep him. Having spent so much money over the past seasons and only now is it starting to come together it would be a disaster. Anyway at this current time with finances in bad shape at lincoln, Trinity are in a better posistion to keep there man

Unless he wants to manage a club with fans. And one that still has potential to be a massive club. And although what i saw of trinitys game on saturday they conducted themselves well. The gulf in class was evident

Its going to be a while before there big again. Big losses on a empty pot is not a good sign there at the moment and im like most Boston and cant stand Lincoln city but i think we all agree that until someone comes in at the top and gives the club stability i wouldnt want to even think about that job
Apart from the lack of stability at the top we're pretty much in the same position...