Author Topic: our managers  (Read 22089 times)

sshh u no hoo

• View Profile
Re: our managers
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2009, 11:23:08 AM »
Differing management styles ...... never going to agree on that.

Different players will sign for clubs for different reasons, doubt the current management style will affect the signing or not of players. Their reputation from their previous club will have much more bearing I'd have thought.

Oh and the cash on offer !  ::)
4 of last years squad have allready signed for clubs in a league higher than we are.room for thought mabey ?????
i know what you meen,   i dont see how bloomer can play like shit all year and then get the reward of going a league higher!

If ever something highlighted the adage of football being a game of opinions the signing of Bloomer proves that. We watched him all season and in truth especially considering his pedigree he was pants and his distribution bloody awful, but isn't that what makes footy so great

In reverse our new bosses didn't fancy Ryan enough to pay what was offered some 6/7 weeks before the season ended and didn't fancy Ricky enough even though all of us wanted him to stay

Some players, unwanted by one become a major signing for others. Strange I suppose

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »

Different players will sign for clubs for different reasons, doubt the current management style will affect the signing or not of players. Their reputation from their previous club will have much more bearing I'd have thought.

4 of last years squad have allready signed for clubs in a league higher than we are.room for thought mabey ?????
i know what you meen,   i dont see how bloomer can play like shit all year and then get the reward of going a league higher!

If ever something highlighted the adage of football being a game of opinions the signing of Bloomer proves that. We watched him all season and in truth especially considering his pedigree he was pants and his distribution bloody awful, but isn't that what makes footy so great

In reverse our new bosses didn't fancy Ryan enough to pay what was offered some 6/7 weeks before the season ended and didn't fancy Ricky enough even though all of us wanted him to stay

Some players, unwanted by one become a major signing for others. Strange I suppose

anyone know whats happening with ricky. has he agreed to join anyone or signed for anyone

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, 05:12:16 PM »

anyone know whats happening with ricky. has he agreed to join anyone or signed for anyone

Nothink as yet but taking he from stanford and isnt in a good mobile possistion id guess it be a club verry close to home unless a team pays big money and he gets in the possistion to move there