Author Topic: Alty Lowlights  (Read 4037 times)

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Alty Lowlights
« on: January 31, 2013, 09:40:18 AM »
Please, only watch if you do not have a heart condition, severe depression, a nervous disposition or are pregnant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdLroLXW2tM
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Alty Lowlights
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 12:16:28 PM »
Shame we didn't have Lowlights. or even failed lights would have been better

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 01:15:50 PM »
Wow, it could have been 10! They passed the ball through our defence with ease

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 01:28:52 PM »
Wow, it could have been 10! They passed the ball through our defence with ease

What defence i didn't see any

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 01:31:57 PM »
Which is why the lot should go. we've put in too many "performances" like that. Gloucester, Skelmersdale, Oxford City and Vauxhall where all of a similar ilk even though the defeats weren't so heavy (although Vauxhall was 4-0).

This lot have had too many chances and personally I've had enough of them.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 01:36:23 PM »
We still need that 'old head' in the centre of defence - we are crying out for an Alan White or Paul Ellender kind of player. We need a leader!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Seenbetter

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 01:44:28 PM »
Alty looked a very good side and made to look even better by our lot. At 4-0 or was it 4-1 our heads dropped as would anyone else in that position. At 5 down you just want to go home, lose heart and 'blow up ref'. They were always going to get more after 5 because the opposition have had enough. We seemed to have very few attempts at scoring and most of those seemed to come from Newsham.
The supporters are losing heart, losing confidence and will be staying at home. Soon the FC ground will be ample size for ground sharing.
Going to watch the film 'Misery' tonight, hopefully it will cheer me up
Ps. I risked watching the video because Non of the health warning applied to me, well not until after I watched it, except the pregnant bit anyway.

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 04:25:03 PM »
Certain we need a new goalkeeper who can command his area. The defence were static, didn't mark players, just made it so easy for their players. Silk must have a screw loose, we can't afford that sort of player, now suspended for three games.
It seems to me as though the players don't want to play for this manager. We know they are a lot better than this.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 06:28:12 PM »
Other than the goal and our keeper picking the ball out the back of the net did we get a touch (Also the players where no better under jl so its ot just this manager then need to go i wouldnt keep any)

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 09:26:03 PM »
I have just watched this clip and it is a total embarassment. The players should be ashamed of themselves. I do not know what is going on, but If this is not sorted out asap the club will become a laughing stock.

I feel very sorry for David Newton

bb1

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 09:53:09 PM »
Inconsistent why! playing at the top of their game against Chester wonder if there where any scouts from higher levels present?, doubt if there were any when we played Hinckley?

porl99

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 09:55:55 PM »
On the plus side what a great finish by Jordan Smith.  Having said that, even he looked a little surprised that it went in.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 10:03:04 PM »
On the plus side what a great finish by Jordan Smith.  Having said that, even he looked a little surprised that it went in.
I think he slipped ;D