Author Topic: Hezard  (Read 9245 times)

shinnster

• View Profile
Hezard
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:54:21 AM »
No real surprise that ex chelsea player Pat Nevin has come out in support for Hezard saying that we should get rid of ball boys. Nevin you prat so you condoning kicking a kid now, yes he was time wasting but how many times have chelsea wasted time. If it was in the street it would be assault and he would be nicked Cantana got a big ban for kicking a fan kungfu style Hezzards is no diffrent get him banned.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hezard
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:57:24 AM »
You are right, obviously and ddont mean to trivialise it, but it was funny though wasn't it? ;D

I loved the look of the lad following the incident, I could feel his pain...move over Daniel day Lewis, you haave no chance of picking up your third oscar with that lad about! ;D

shinnster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 10:11:36 AM »
 :) ;D 8)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »
A ball-boys task is to get the ball back into play as soon as possible not do delaying tactics, I don't condone what Hazard did but that boy should be banned from being used as a ball-boy again.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 11:33:25 AM »
just seen the clip this morning.
Apparently the "lad" was 17 and one of the directors sons.
Why did he lay across the ball?
me thinks he knew what he was doing.
its the worst thing to be seen associated with Swansea since Trundle fell over at York St

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 11:40:59 AM »
Can't help but think if someone had kicked hazard like that he would have roled around crying aswell like most of these premier league panzies

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 01:45:33 PM »
its the worst thing to be seen associated with Swansea since Trundle fell over at York St

Ball boy was laid on the ball as Hazard pushed him first,then stuck the boot in..

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
was just listening to talk sport and someone said, ah, but what would happen if it this incident happened say outside a pub the offender would surely be nicked for ABH, and the reply, which had me in stiches was, thats an absurd comparison whats the liklihood of someone falling on a football outside a pub, and in the snow, and then a regular coming out and booting him in the ribs!!! ;D ;D

fare argument i guess!

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 05:45:22 PM »

The referee had no choice put to send the player off, but the ball boy was in the wrong and maybe some sort of punishment needs to be handed out to Swansea by way of example. He shouldn't have delayed the ball and he shouldn't have thrown himself to the floor and feigned injury afterwards. But in his defence, his role model growing up was probably Lee Trundle.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 05:53:47 PM »
Strikes me as the ball boy was a bit of a clever bastard who wanted to be the centre of attention and make a name for himself.

The shame is he didn't get a proper kicking. >:(

Not PC I know but its time a few of these clever little bastards were given a lesson. I hear he was a directors son and had tweeted about time wasting earlier that day. So here we have a kid who's had an extremely privileged upbringing and wanted for nothing who clearly thinks he's a bit of a 'lad'..........live by the sword........

Shame he got the oxygen of publicity he craved really.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 06:02:15 PM »
Does he worknpart time at Greggs Norty 40

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 06:59:35 PM »
Strikes me as the ball boy was a bit of a clever bastard who wanted to be the centre of attention and make a name for himself.

The shame is he didn't get a proper kicking. >:(

Not PC I know but its time a few of these clever little bastards were given a lesson. I hear he was a directors son and had tweeted about time wasting earlier that day. So here we have a kid who's had an extremely privileged upbringing and wanted for nothing who clearly thinks he's a bit of a 'lad'..........live by the sword........

Shame he got the oxygen of publicity he craved really.

Not really an objective view. And if I dare say, suggests a disproportionate response!  8) Do you give out "proper kickings" if someone upsets you?   8)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 08:14:20 PM »

Ball boy was laid on the ball as Hazard pushed him first,then stuck the boot in..
Straight to the point, no pontificating.....say it as you see it! Pure class, Crazy Neil!  :)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 09:02:11 PM »
 8)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 09:57:08 PM »
Hopefully Hezard will be suitably punished by an appropriate response from the FA  8)