Author Topic: RICKY MILLER  (Read 15340 times)

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: RICKY MILLER
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 11:15:13 AM »
Says on their site despite 'unprecedented' deal offered whatever that actually means at stamford?has defintiely gone to Arlsey.Maybe with two contracted forwards and jonsey wanting to stay he felt it wassn't the right time who knows, and thats ofcouse assuming GD wanted him in the first place which i dont think has ever beened confirmed. Anyway more importantly everyone has this season to concentrate on, move on please

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 01:13:36 PM »
 for whatever reasons ricky usually manages 2-4 clubs a season.

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 04:54:39 PM »
Never a good sign to see that many clubs on a CV...usually a sign of a difficult player to get on with or a lack of allegiance :0(

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 05:17:48 PM »
Never a good sign to see that many clubs on a CV...usually a sign of a difficult player to get on with or a lack of allegiance :0(

Ill Confirm the Difficult part as he does carry a very bad attitude with the shortest fuss you can find

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2013, 08:43:27 PM »
Back at Stamford !

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2013, 08:54:36 PM »
Getting closer to Boston !

porl99

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013, 08:45:11 PM »
According to   the Peterborough Telegraph Miller is also playing Sunday league football in Peterborough for AFC Bretton where he has scored 21 times in 5 games (and picked up one red card!)

I really hope he doesn't sign. One of the reasons we did some well under S&H was the positive atmosphere in the dressing room. Wherever miller goes there are problems. Was it this pre-season where he fell out mid-game with Gary King?

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 09:04:36 PM »
According to   the Peterborough Telegraph Miller is also playing Sunday league football in Peterborough for AFC Bretton where he has scored 21 times in 5 games (and picked up one red card!)

I really hope he doesn't sign. One of the reasons we did some well under S&H was the positive atmosphere in the dressing room. Wherever miller goes there are problems. Was it this pre-season where he fell out mid-game with Gary King?

21 goals in 5  :o thats what we need  :-\
The atmosphere doesn't matter if we're converting enough of the chances  :dan

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 09:06:38 PM »
I think I'd rather Steve,Gee and Rayn's came back than Ricky Feckin Miller........*

*Actually no, but you get my drift.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013, 09:15:24 PM »

My brain has erased all memory of this player... he must have been bad!  :o

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 09:44:11 PM »
i never see a problem with him myself just needs to carm down a little

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 09:42:14 AM »

A few people are mention his attitude and maybe he has got one who knows i dont, but his attitude has been mentioned befor and i just dont get it. its like thoise who are slagging drury of for reasons i cant work out either, whats the matter with millers attitude. When he was here i remember we all apeared to loved the way he played didnt we? and so to it seems do all supporters of other clubs of he has played which there are many  ;D so if he had one it perhaps it suggests he hasn't now who knows, but if he ever reads the forums he probably wouldnt want to come ;D

when hewas here before Ed it be three- four years ago now i remember we couldn't by a goal we looked nailed on for thedrop and  i tink he he scored about haf adozen goals in something like ten eleven games never stopped running and we escaped relegation by a point i think when i am sure itwas froggat of all people who knocked in a pen in the last home game

why are we getting fixated with this lad, i know some say hes scoring shedloads at stamford but has GD evr suggested he wants to bring him here, i dont remember reading that anywhere has it

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 10:31:20 AM »

A few people are mention his attitude and maybe he has got one who knows i dont, but his attitude has been mentioned befor and i just dont get it. its like thoise who are slagging drury of for reasons i cant work out either, whats the matter with millers attitude. When he was here i remember we all apeared to loved the way he played didnt we? and so to it seems do all supporters of other clubs of he has played which there are many  ;D so if he had one it perhaps it suggests he hasn't now who knows, but if he ever reads the forums he probably wouldnt want to come ;D

when hewas here before Ed it be three- four years ago now i remember we couldn't by a goal we looked nailed on for thedrop and  i tink he he scored about haf adozen goals in something like ten eleven games never stopped running and we escaped relegation by a point i think when i am sure itwas froggat of all people who knocked in a pen in the last home game

why are we getting fixated with this lad, i know some say hes scoring shedloads at stamford but has GD evr suggested he wants to bring him here, i dont remember reading that anywhere has it

Miller was a great signing by Steve Welsh and it  could be argued that without his goals we would have been relegated .
Does he want to come here ?  Yes .     Thats right isnt it Shauney ?
The telling factor is what long term use is a player who moves on up to 5/6 times a season ?

BG is it me , your postings don.t seem drafted up to their usual standard this morning .  Hope you were,nt at the pub with KON last night (giving him freebies ) ;)

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »
lol I've only just noticed and I haveto say can't disagree with you, the wife took my glasses to do the shoppin, and not for th bloody first time, and my fingers were tapping away almost from memory, which at my age is vanishing quicker than my optimisim.

Yeah it was probably Shauneyg that suggested he was coming ;D

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2013, 08:52:07 PM »
Hes finally comeback then?