Author Topic: Drury GO NOW  (Read 15899 times)

LPRA

• View Profile
Re: Drury GO NOW
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 09:03:45 AM »
Chelsea isn't even a Boston fan if memory serves. He's a WUM. Don't feed the troll.

Chelsea

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 09:27:24 AM »
Only for 25 years plus

TattershallPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 09:43:25 AM »
You off your rocker? i wouldn't start judging him until next season. Would you be amazing at your job if you have only just started?

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 10:04:47 AM »
We need to give the new management team time. They have inherited a team which is simply not good enough and Jason lee has spent all the budget. In my opinion we need a mass clear out in the summer and start afresh. We should all stay behind the club and stop posting ridiculous things like sack them after 5 games we all knew it would take time let's judge them this time next season!!!

Chelsea

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 10:09:39 AM »
Chairman said play off's minimum for new manager, this season not next

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 10:42:30 AM »
chelsea and kon, you should hang your head in shame !!!  this guy has only come into the job yet you are straight on his back like you just want to moan to be happy.  how about thinking he has inherited someone else's team, someone else's players.

BosLeake

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 10:55:21 AM »
We need to give the new management team time. They have inherited a team which is simply not good enough and Jason lee has spent all the budget. In my opinion we need a mass clear out in the summer and start afresh. We should all stay behind the club and stop posting ridiculous things like sack them after 5 games we all knew it would take time let's judge them this time next season!!!

There is alot of games left this season  , I and other fans deserve far better than last night I pay to watch that, stated to my partner I could have watched better Sunday League football if there is any left.

Why get rid of two wingers the game cried out for that last night if there is no players coming in yes I understand that Smith may have been part of the Watt deal, If Ozmen is dragging his heels I would tell him to leave it as Drury stated players should jump through hoops to play for us, not holding out for high wages it does not show much desire or interest to play for BU, surely we match Stamford for wages as DN  says we have a Top 6 ish Budget don't we? ::)

PS Pass a message on to Drury no more silly statements about us playing like Barcelona & Reed can play on the wing.  >:(
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:06:43 AM by BosLeake »

BosstickPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 11:48:01 AM »
We should all give graham a chance. Chelsea who was your choice of manager then?  :bunny

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
People really do make me laugh. We need to support the club. Last nights match just showed how short we are from challenging for play offs. Clear out needed to bring in fresh faces and that is impossible until the summer with contracted players.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 01:40:59 PM »
Can't disagree on tactics and the signings so far have not inspired me. But you can't seriously be suggesting we sack him after 5 games?! That said, one of you is called Chelsea....

Every manager it's the same thing, you have got to give people a chance.
As far as signings go agree to a degree on Jordan Smith, hasn't really improved on what we had with Stokes/Smith but I wouldn't say he's played any worse based on the few games he's played. Watt I thought did well on his debut, better than Stainsfield or Ward did on there's and they have become decent cb's.

I'd say with both it's way too early to judge as to whether they are going to be good signings or not.

As far as tactics, whilst they didn't work how does anyone know what will work or not without trying? Perhaps GD has thought what has been tried so far hasn't and gave the long ball game a punt. Not a fan of it but if it had got us a result then there would have been no complaints from me. Personally don't think we should play that way with the current personnel as they are not suited, but GD will figure out what works (for him) and not whatever we think.

I'm happier for us to try different things now to get to the best system ans style for the start of next season than get there and still not know.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 01:41:32 PM »
No you don't have to, they have to earn support

completely disagree, support is or should be given because its the team we support, or it should be, admiration or trust has to be earned not our support surely ?

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 01:44:58 PM »
People really do make me laugh. We need to support the club. Last nights match just showed how short we are from challenging for play offs. Clear out needed to bring in fresh faces and that is impossible until the summer with contracted players.

still say you must be the official spin doctor of the small one! ;D

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2013, 02:04:37 PM »
chelsea and kon, you should hang your head in shame !!!  this guy has only come into the job yet you are straight on his back like you just want to moan to be happy.  how about thinking he has inherited someone else's team, someone else's players.
Im only saying what everybody else was saying last night in Spain Lane! Atleast I cant moan about this Saturdays match because im not wasting £12 !
He never inherited the twctics he used last night!

BosLeake

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2013, 02:12:13 PM »

Even with that team we should play far better , I will give your mate Drury a chance as its early days but more action and less talk, unsure of his coaching ability sorry to say.

Last night showed we did not even have the basics let alone play offs please!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2013, 02:18:46 PM »
Agree less talk from Drury!