Author Topic: Tonights Game...  (Read 10517 times)

GANGSTA

• View Profile
Tonights Game...
« on: January 08, 2013, 06:45:20 PM »
Unfortunately can't make the game tonight... Can anyone help me out with a link to or tell me where I could perhaps get audio commentary for it? I already know about the live text update but would much prefer to listen to it if I can. Thanks.

Come on The Pilgrims

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tonights Game...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:07:20 PM »
endeavourradio.co.uk

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:33:53 PM »
Your missing a classic! Big boot up to our 3 foot strikers. Sort it out Drury and get Jones on please!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 09:01:05 PM »
Jones on now as a winger!

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 09:21:42 PM »
This is giving me sore eyes........ So poor tonight.     :(
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 09:53:23 PM »
Drury is clueless! Long balls to our smallest forwards! Feel sorry for Dave Newton! The other candidates much have been crap. Thanks for clapping us at the end Drury its a shame you don't put as much effort in your tactics. Even the happy clappers were questioning the big boot style weres the Barca style ?

bluenose

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »
I Shouldn't,  but i will > Told you so :-\

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 10:17:39 PM »
I think smashing drury to bits is a bit harsh as he still playing with a team that......well.......are just not any good.

Ross got MOM. i didnt know he was playing till the first free kick. Must have got it for 2 on target.

Got to say and this is my own opinion.
Forget the forwards, forget the wings and the middle because until we get confidence between the keeper and the defence they may as well sit in the stands. Ward seem to cover the keeper most of the night as if he thinks the keeper aint there.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:40 PM »
Very poor maybe the most haples performance of the season .   Tacticly our team cried out UCL, with the  players looking utterly dejected at the end .

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 10:23:34 PM »
How did the new defender fair tonight??

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 10:32:34 PM »
Definitely wasnt worth takinh half a days holiday to watch that "performance"

Not sure how drurys going to double the attendances as that was as poor as any of jason lees bad games

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 10:33:30 PM »
Very poor performance tonight, amongst the worst games we've had all season. Agree way too many long balls but it's something we've done under JL as well so not really any difference. If we are going to play that game we need loads more muscle in midfield and up front else we'll do f all in this league as most defenders are big and slow and eat up balls like tonights.

Loads of poor performers tonight, Jells had one of the worst games I've seen him play in a Boston shirt, at fault for second goal and loads of easy balls straight to oppo or into the stands. Also saved by Haystead first half when he got beat way too easy. Smith, Ross, Milnes all poor as well. On the subject of Smith based on the 3 and half games so far he's not really any better than we already have. Hope we're yet to see the best of him  :-\

Thought the new CB did ok, having thought for a while we are not far off that tonight shows we are a way off  :(

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 10:35:21 PM »
Got to blame the manager not the players! Unless all of them were ignoring his tactics?

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 10:43:16 PM »
Very poor maybe the most haples performance of the season .   Tacticly our team cried out UCL, with the  players looking utterly dejected at the end .
Of the home performances I'd agree, away from home there's been far worse, Gloucester, Skelmersdale, VM, Stortford to name 4 off the top of my head.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 10:43:30 PM »