Author Topic: Today  (Read 8894 times)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
Re: Today
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 08:47:33 PM »
Not going to lie this is the first game I have been to since the start of the season as I was not supportive of Lee and was intrigued by the appointment, but I will certainly be coming back after what I witnessed yesterday! I thought that Boston were desperately unlucky not to win all 3 points and I'm sure everyone who was there is slightly disappointed that we didn't put more chances away and kill the game off. Ward at the back had a very steady game and looked solid, along with Newsham and Ben on the wing looked very good too. Jordan Smith looks like a positive addition, direct and wants to get at defenders. Spence on other day would have scored a hat-trick but just wasn't his day yesterday. Overall a decent performance that deserved more, and hopefully within the coming weeks with GD getting them more regimented the mistakes and switchings off which cost us the goal yesterday should be ironed out! Bring on Oxford, first win under the boss I can feel it!!! BUFC!!!  :bunny

Nice post Fred, great detail for your first match report! Did you get new clothes for Christmas?  8)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 11:19:26 AM »
UNDER the condition's they all did well they where playing for there job's,
G.D. will have already made his mind up who to bring in to cover for mainly C/back's and C/mid's
I dont think he will let anyone go yet.
G.D. would have by now left certain player's wondering wether they should look for another club  ;)

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 11:39:47 AM »
on reading about the abuse to the keeper i agree that punishment should be dealt out against the offender ! teach them a lesson and ban them for the rest of the season !   better still, put em in stocks in the car park this coming weekend and put them to shame  >:(

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »
Did Spain rd types give Ryan Semple the stick he used to get as a Boston player?
At least he didn't score against us!

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 04:00:51 PM »
Did Spain rd types give Ryan Semple the stick he used to get as a Boston player?
At least he didn't score against us!

Ryan Semple got a very good warm reception back to York Street from the supporters on the Spain Road terrace from where I stand, and that is nearly halfway down , and Ryan Semple applauded the supporters back, which was nice.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 05:54:21 PM »
There was a nutter abusing Newsham aswell! Telling Newsham he should have scored 6 goals! What a clown!

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 08:16:38 PM »
There was a nutter abusing Newsham aswell! Telling Newsham he should have scored 6 goals! What a clown!

"All he does is score! You're lazy Newshaw" words of encouragement I've witnessed

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 08:45:59 PM »
Maybe that nutter should go watch the prem instead. Come to think about it was the nutter at the same game as i only recall about 3 pos 4 chances to newsh of wich i think only a couple was good scoring chances.

And as they say if you have 2 shots and score to you be playing down in the wrong league by at least 4 tiers

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 09:15:48 PM »

"All he does is score! You're lazy Newshaw" words of encouragement I've witnessed
He is a box to box player, I don't get the accusation on being lazy.
His goal/game ratio is superb
I heard someone behind me shout out to SWD after a miss kick "your pathetic Weir-Daly"
Unbelievable!
However we've discussed this many times on here ref our "supporters"
I guess it ain't  gonna change.

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 10:42:47 PM »

He is a box to box player, I don't get the accusation on being lazy.
His goal/game ratio is superb
I heard someone behind me shout out to SWD after a miss kick "your pathetic Weir-Daly"
Unbelievable!
However we've discussed this many times on here ref our "supporters"
I guess it ain't  gonna change.

Over 100 goals for the club between them sure the deserve better?