Author Topic: Bye Jason  (Read 17586 times)

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bye Jason
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 05:48:12 PM »
Nice bloke feel for him but right move. For me we was going nowhere under JL hope he does well at his next club though

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 06:02:51 PM »
Dave, if you read this good luck in finding a new manager. It's not going to be easy for you but every supporter of this fantastic little club of ours thanks you for all the work you've done.

We as supporters are not the easiest to please, we bitch and bloody moan about every game. Hell, I've heard some moan when we've won 6-0 away! All we ask is to be entertained, we don't really expect to thrash teams every week. We'd be happy to see the team run it's socks off and get us shouting for more!
I for one don't envy you in the job you have to do, be it finding a new manager or having to run this club. All I will say is thank you and keep up the good work.

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

madhos

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2012, 06:08:39 PM »
newton reminds me of fenty at grimsby...........great bloke but not very lucky with managers.....think hes had 3 or 4 in the pilgrim lounge..........lets hope hes lucky this time......

BosLeake

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2012, 06:49:07 PM »
Hi

Reading the last match report there was only one decision over JL sorry to say with the players we have the team should be doing far better , fedup as many other fans at poor home matches and as the fans pay their dues have dim view over matters, and have the right to say.

We have a soft centre which should have been sorted out ages ago, Also lines like "what can you do when we go one down it killed us" No we should fight tooth and nail to get a result from a match.

Sad in a way but JL tried to bring local players through youth and reserves

Many Thanks JL but BU needs a manager with more experience who can handle the pressure and who has abit of nous.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:58:25 PM by BosLeake »

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2012, 06:56:15 PM »
I must admit N40s - I had you in mind when I wrote your second paragraph. You have been saying that for a lot longer than I have...

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 07:10:40 PM »
Jason Lee was a thoroughly decent guy as summed up in Duncan's article on the standrard's site but I think a fresh face and ideas is what is needed to make progress this season and see numbers through the turnstiles start to grow.

Thank you for everything that you have done Jason, be it as a player or manager, and I wish you every success in the future (unless its against us)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2012, 08:15:25 PM »
Echo all what John just said there. I've always said Jason was one of the most honest guys I ever saw in a BUFC shirt, its just a shame it didn't work out for him here as a manager, and I wish him well in the future.

Like it or not this is still one of the biggest management jobs outside the Football League, even with the state we're in at present. There will be plenty of quality applicants and I've every reason to believe Dave will make the correct call.

Amazing  ::)

I do seriously echo the comments of John Chapman.  :)

feck off you cretin..........

You've a fixation with me and  my opinions, I suggest you seek me out next Saturday and put your problems with me to my face. You've got a problem with me obviously, say it to my face and be done. I don't hide, everyone knows who I am, lets see who you are.

Either that or put up and shut up, I'm sick of the shit you come out with in my direction, I've just got back from church and I see the 1st thing is more spite and venom from your poisonous, vindictive thought process.   

Beck Row

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2012, 08:22:14 PM »
Hardly vindictive or poisonous? To be honest I think a lot of it is said tongue in cheek......

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 08:25:28 PM »
They have a real problem N40! They never post anything football related.Always having a go at you and me! But don't let spoil Mr Newton decision today!
Doubt if they ever watch the game!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 08:26:14 PM »
Hardly vindictive or poisonous? To be honest I think a lot of it is said tongue in cheek......
Arse cheek!

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2012, 08:34:20 PM »
Echo all what John just said there. I've always said Jason was one of the most honest guys I ever saw in a BUFC shirt, its just a shame it didn't work out for him here as a manager, and I wish him well in the future.

Like it or not this is still one of the biggest management jobs outside the Football League, even with the state we're in at present. There will be plenty of quality applicants and I've every reason to believe Dave will make the correct call.

Amazing  ::)

I do seriously echo the comments of John Chapman.  :)

feck off you cretin..........

You've a fixation with me and  my opinions, I suggest you seek me out next Saturday and put your problems with me to my face. You've got a problem with me obviously, say it to my face and be done. I don't hide, everyone knows who I am, lets see who you are.

Either that or put up and shut up, I'm sick of the shit you come out with in my direction, I've just got back from church and I see the 1st thing is more spite and venom from your poisonous, vindictive thought process.

Suggest you read my post once more!  ???
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 08:36:53 PM »
Judging by some of the postings today their seems to be a similarity between manaager sacking and death .   
Some of the biggest  critics wave goodbye saying "what a smashing bloke"  ;)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »
You scare me sometimes Naughty. I feel worried by the extreme responses.
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 10:09:07 PM »

Two mistakes on the retained list, some strange tactical substitutions and a dip in form at the wrong time.  :-X
The new man will have to make some unpopular decisions if he's going to do any better  :o

Good luck Jason  :santa

LPRA

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 08:15:14 AM »
Fact is the guy lost more matches than he won. For a club of our stature in this league that is unacceptable. Right decision. Hopefully onwards and upwards.