Author Topic: Season over, time for change  (Read 22176 times)

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Season over, time for change
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2012, 12:50:30 PM »
Can,t go through that lot Tash and WP ,  sounds too much like me and the wife !!!!!

Whats that GHM you and thr mrs argue on here  :bunny

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2012, 12:50:34 PM »
Sound comment Big M .  When it is clear play-offs cannot be achieved a rethink may be needed.
Personally I think we should give JL to the end of the season then re-evaluate. If there's no realistic improvement from last season then it may be time for a change (top 8 finish minimum). I don't think there is a lot wrong, the areas I highlighted earlier in this thread is where Jason and the team need to improve and it isn't unrealistic they can make them changes before the end of the season.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2012, 12:54:10 PM »
Sound comment Big M .  When it is clear play-offs cannot be achieved a rethink may be needed.
Personally I think we should give JL to the end of the season then re-evaluate. If there's no realistic improvement from last season then it may be time for a change (top 8 finish minimum). I don't think there is a lot wrong, the areas I highlighted earlier in this thread is where Jason and the team need to improve and it isn't unrealistic they can make them changes before the end of the season.

WP, you are truly the voice of reason and in a world where common sense is not too common, you stand apart. :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2012, 01:02:09 PM »

I wouldnt argue with that as ive said i dont want to see him get the boot. Not that its up to me

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2012, 01:29:27 PM »
It's simple really we can't afford to pay any one off, so stick with what we've got and see were we are at the end of the season. We as fans must trust Mr Newton to do the right thing. Nuneaton and Hyde had money at our level but it's not doing much for them a step higher.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR