• Addisons
Trophy
« on: November 26, 2012, 11:31:32 AM »
Guisely at home IF we win
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

woad_pilgrim

Trophy draw
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 11:32:04 AM »
Home to Guiseley if we win the replay. Very winnable game for either team and a good chance to get through to the last 16.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Trophy
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 01:03:27 PM »
Good chance to reach the last 16.

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 05:06:54 PM »

Guiseley  Home !!!!,    Ideal draw for Skelmersdale, not quite but near enough a local derby game for them, they will really be up for it tuesday night, opportunity missed or what?, we shall see which team wants it most on the night.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 09:20:12 PM »

Guiseley  Home !!!!,    Ideal draw for Skelmersdale, not quite but near enough a local derby game for them, they will really be up for it tuesday night, opportunity missed or what?, we shall see which team wants it most on the night.

Bloody hell mate, I often say on here I have room in my car for away games but if that is a local derby for Skem and Guiseley I don't need you as a navigator.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 07:47:44 AM »
Home ties in first 3 matches, we could have drawn a team from a league higher. The luck of the draw has been fairly kind to us in the trophy so far, a good chance to progress this year.

chris47

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 01:24:01 PM »
Yes luck couldnot be with us this year. It is the 27th anniversary of our last Wembley final.

I happen to think 3 is a very unlucky number so 3x3x3 must be very unlucky indeed.

So we willnot be able to sayWembley here we come!

The small print. Please note I reserve the right to edit this post at any time during the next 6 months. Any apparent change of mind by me is actually due to the misunderstanding of this post by the reader
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:35:09 PM by chris47 »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 04:30:16 PM »
When was the last time we had a penalty shoot out in the Trophy Ken?

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 05:01:53 PM »

Bloody hell mate, I often say on here I have room in my car for away games but if that is a local derby for Skem and Guiseley I don't need you as a navigator.

Skelmersdale to Guiseley  66miles,   43 of those miles Motorway ,   Our local derby is Gainsborogh ,  Boston to Gainsbough,  56miles all NON motorway miles,   Time to travel too venue, both about the same.   If I was you I would throw that old SAT-NAV away mate.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »
Can't say I'm looking forward to this one, apparently they haven't lost at home in almost a year and we're not in the best of form ourselves.

Plus this place went into meltdown when we drew so god help us if we lose.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 05:28:28 PM »
Think it will go to extra time and maybe penalties.