Author Topic: O/T Mark Simmonds!  (Read 5934 times)

Seenbetter

Re: O/T Mark Simmonds!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 11:03:37 PM »
Bloody ell. I went to Kitwood and the year groups were Alpha, A, B, C, and D. If the Grammar School went lower to L and even G they must have been real thickos. At least they were true to their word at Kitwood though. I remember my very first day there. Danny Dunn came to me and said "Give me your dinner money or I'll hit you". I told him I didn't have any dinner money 'cos I went home for dinner so guess what, he hit me. He never asked me again. That showed him.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 05:54:18 AM »
Latin & German  ;)

Seenbetter

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 08:11:53 AM »
Thanks KoN. Latin and German at Grammar. Larceny and Gbh at Kitwood. Experience and years have taught me that both forms of education can produce some real tossers, some not as educated as others but still real tossers, and I am not making reference to anyone on this forum. I have always had one policy in life, treat everyone with respect as long as they treat me with respect, and if that can be applied on here without hurling personal abuse then there will always be a place for the forum. 

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 03:15:03 PM »
Seeingbetter: As a Grammar School old boy, I really must congratulate you on your education. It appears to have taught you a lot more that is useful in life than any amount of high brow teaching we received.