Author Topic: Jason Lee  (Read 5330 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Jason Lee
« on: November 24, 2012, 05:39:41 PM »
Week in week out gets ripped to bits by his lack of vocal and orders. Something i don't always agree on.

But today he acted clueless i am sad to say.

Ben was getting at them more than any player on the pitch (Even skelm supporters agree with this) So what the heck was lee thinking taking him of.

After 20 mins it was there for all to see that the game was not for a 4-3-3, at no time did lee attempt to change this.

Milns had a bad day at the office from the off and need changing. Not a dig at him has he is a player i rate but players do have bad days.

Come on JL take a look at what your doing sometimes as not to many understand what your doing

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jason Lee
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 05:50:00 PM »
Wasn't surprised Fairclough got subbed tbh.
Things livened up when Stokes replaced him.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 05:55:53 PM »
Week in week out our midfield is not in the game defensive side tems just walk through us he does not seem to see this.
Ross whom i like is to weak. and the center mids are small despite there efforts. We have no width whatsoever, but it never changes. I thought stokes played well though seems like a good lad

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 06:07:15 PM »
Week in week out our midfield is not in the game defensive side tems just walk through us he does not seem to see this.
Ross whom i like is to weak. and the center mids are small despite there efforts. We have no width whatsoever, but it never changes. I thought stokes played well though seems like a good lad

He did play well is is also a player i rate and bringing him on was a good idea but he can play left or right and ben had no need to be changed.

Don't agree on the width as we are playing wide. sometimes that wide the ball ends up with chalk on it. as happened twice in the first 10 min

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 06:14:04 PM »
Thats fair enough mate just my thoughts. I ment more along the lines of take off one of our inerffectual center mids put stokes on one wing fairclough on the other spreadss the team more evenly  :)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 11:16:33 AM »
Agree with stokes and ben on both wings. something id like to see next week

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 12:27:27 PM »
Agree with stokes and ben on both wings. something id like to see next week
To be honest I thought that's what we was going to do when ben came back from suspension
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 12:43:42 PM »
My view is that Fairclough wasn't very effective. Yes he has pace but he doesn't always have an end product. This was evident yesterday. Stokes was much more effective in his shorter time on the pitch.

Milnes was very poor. He needs to be told that not every pass has to a Glen Hoddle 60 yarder.

Having a go at Jason Lee is an easy thing to do. Might it just have been that the players weren't carrying out his orders ? He was constantly telling Tom Ward to squeeze up. A manager shouldn't really have to keep doing this but we are at BSN level. The higher up you go, the more players don't need telling.

DL

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 01:14:15 PM »
My view is that Fairclough wasn't very effective. Yes he has pace but he doesn't always have an end product. This was evident yesterday. Stokes was much more effective in his shorter time on the pitch.

Milnes was very poor. He needs to be told that not every pass has to a Glen Hoddle 60 yarder.

Having a go at Jason Lee is an easy thing to do. Might it just have been that the players weren't carrying out his orders ? He was constantly telling Tom Ward to squeeze up. A manager shouldn't really have to keep doing this but we are at BSN level. The higher up you go, the more players don't need telling.

DL

Spot on DL

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 03:21:02 PM »
Don't totally disagree with you DL but they are his players so if they aint up to the job move them on l. We cant just keep going playing the same one size fits all tactic. Get rid of il maybe not but you can't say it's good right now. And I am someone whom has been accused of being a happy clapper more than once

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »
This is the first time i have raised issue on JL, Ben was frightening them, Even the skem fans asked at the end of the game why he was subs so that says more than plenty for me.

Im not having a go at JL just stating as a fan of 20+years this is the first time i can say a manager as confussed me

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 08:39:37 PM »
Reed deserves to stay in the team, and I'd play him with Ross in the centre of a 442 - Fairclough and Stokes on the wings, but then who do you drop out of Newsh, SWD and Jones?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 09:52:38 PM »
Reed deserves to stay in the team, and I'd play him with Ross in the centre of a 442 - Fairclough and Stokes on the wings, but then who do you drop out of Newsh, SWD and Jones?

I thought Fairclough was ineffective, but some thought otherwise.
Prefer Stokes to him, less of a liability (in the tackling dept)
Ben Milnes had his worst game in ages.
I learnt from a 'fan' behind me that 'your useless Milnes' and 'your rubbish Ross'
Some players need a kick up the Jacksy and some need an arm round them.
Difficult to know which ones need which from the stands, so lets just tell em there rubbish (rhetoric)