Author Topic: O/T A must see  (Read 2817 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
O/T A must see
« on: November 10, 2012, 09:17:19 PM »
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
Re: O/T A must see
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »
Many people in Lincolnshire continue to be fooled by the Tory joke machine!  :(
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 08:12:06 AM »
Many people in Lincolnshire continue to be fooled by the Tory joke machine!  :(

Very true
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 12:10:17 PM »

And (in Lincolnshire at least) they'll still get voted in! No wonder the county is not getting any help, no one wants to upset the apple cart

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
As a Tory of 50years standing I have to fully agree  with above  comments .
In my defence I can honestly say at the last 2 elections I have refrained from voting due to the diabolical candidate imposed on us by the local Cons committee . 
Simmonds has totally disregarded local issues ,by-pass, immigration and north sea camp to mention a few.  He,s failed to fight for a fair deal from central government for funding
of police and other issues unique to Boston .
What he has achieved is a promotion which I suggest is reward for 13 years of saying "yes sir " rather than fighting the cause of his constituents .

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 08:33:59 PM »
In my defence I can honestly say at the last 2 elections I have refrained from voting due to the diabolical candidate imposed on us by the local Cons committee . 
Simmonds has totally disregarded local issues ,by-pass, immigration and north sea camp to mention a few.  He,s failed to fight for a fair deal from central government for funding
What he has achieved is a promotion which I suggest is reward for 13 years of saying "yes sir " rather than fighting the cause of his constituents .
But he does have a hoarding at the ground :)

chris b

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 09:01:44 PM »

Which is paid for on expenses.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 09:02:04 PM »

Could GHM really be the Newsh. If you watch the Colwyn Bay video he gives that hoarding a right kicking  ;D ;D. ;D
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Seenbetter

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 09:59:51 PM »
I presume this Simons person is our Tory rep. Heared about him once just before some election or other. Problem is, and it's a big problem for Labour in this area, there is no credible alternative to vote for. Using words you hear politicians using is no good if you don,t know what they mean. I would rather not vote at all than waste it on self interested people who want to be in politics for what they can get out of it - free travel, free world trips, subsidised bars and restaurants at Westminster, fat pensions, big pay outs if you lose your seat which are intended to keep you going until you get another job(thats paid  work if your a politician reading this). Oh to be run by a sadistic dictator.
Ps. You must be daft if you believe 90% of what you hear politicians say.
What a great chance to slag off our political system. Trouble for us is what is the alternative ?