Author Topic: Is STOKE's STILL WITH US ??  (Read 4157 times)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Is STOKE's STILL WITH US ??
« on: October 29, 2012, 02:27:26 PM »
JUst a matter of interest ;;it seem's WARD/stainfield have a lot to say .could it be thay are helping to keep attendence's down.  (these are 6 player's subject's and how many view's to date for OCT,
WARD and STAINFIELD        354 view's
SAM CRAVEN SIGN's            523  view's
GARETH JELLYMAN's future   553  view's
JASON FIELD LEAVE's           998  view's
JASON STOKE's                    1228 view's  let's have a bit more of this type of player on the pitch

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: Is STOKE's STILL WITH US ??
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 02:39:53 PM »
Miele,

I don't understand your post. What do you mean by 'views' ? And what do you mean by Ward and Steinfield keeping attendances down ?

Stokes was on the bench last week. Maybe he is injured ?

DL

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 02:41:16 PM »
I might have an opinion if I understood what this is about, preferably without superfluous apostrophes.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 03:06:58 PM »
Miele,

I don't understand your post. What do you mean by 'views' ? And what do you mean by Ward and Steinfield keeping attendances down ?

Stokes was on the bench last week. Maybe he is injured ?

DL
Simple how many were more interested in  STOKE's than Ward and STAINFIELD

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 03:14:26 PM »
I still don't get it. What do you mean more interested ? Who was more interested ? Do you mean how many people looked at Ward and Steinfield on Saturday during the game ?

DL

bluenose

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 03:16:07 PM »
Stokes is not injured and is fully fit, he is one of the fastest wingers in the league, proved this the other night in the reserves leaving full backs standing.
He is frustrated with the lack of 1st team starts, but i expect him to get chances with the suspensions coming up. He needs to take his chance when it comes to him and make it difficult for JL to drop him.
Its not easy for a player like Jason who has always been 1st choice at the clubs he has been at, but its also not easy to slot straight back in with the lack of full match practise.
Stokes sat in the Stands on Saturday when he could have played in the Reserves on the Friday night, who knows what goes through the gaffers mind?

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 04:31:18 PM »
DL I think he is trying to say that more people looked at the posts on here concerning Jason Stokes than the posts about the other players! - Simples

jonathanBUFC

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 03:49:39 PM »
Yes Who knows whats going through the gaffers mind! I thing leaving stokes out is stupid! He's must be one of the best wingers in this league! When he has played he has been very good! Just the sort of player we need in our squad. So I hope he's starting tonight against stalybridge. And gets his opportunity in the coming big games, while our 2 players are suspended!

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 07:25:57 PM »
Back in the 11 tonight.

bluenose

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 11:22:22 PM »
Stokes played the full 90 mins, worked his nuts off so did all the lads. It was one of those games when defence was more important than attack. As a winger it can be a thankless task having to get back behind the ball every time the ball is lost.

Well done to all the team tonight, hope Nathan is ok as he took a nasty blow to the head. :D

Fair play to the fans who made the trip, as usual kept the tunes going throughout the game in typical Manchester rainy weather.

pilgrim4life

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 09:16:38 AM »
he played well for me, always looking to attack the full back and get balls in to the box. Think this will work well when jones is up front getting on the end of there balls.