Author Topic: ALTRINCHAM at Home FA CUP !  (Read 9037 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: ALTRINCHAM at Home FA CUP !
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 06:28:37 PM »
If it was Artie then that wasn't racial that was because he was a former player of ours....lets hope for the same result as that day this time round!

I heard Leroy and another Altrincham player get some of the most disgusting racial abuse from a small group stood in the corner of Spayne Lane. This group attended a lot of games in the Filth Era but thankfully they've crawled back under their stones since we returned to non league. I gave JB the names of a couple but as was the norm back then the matter was taken out of his hands as the perpetrators were friends of the management at the time.........in the same way that some disgrace that latched onto Utd during the Filth years was allowed to get away scot free with a vile racist attack on a Tamworth player in a cup game at their place. There were dozens who heard it but no one uttered a word to the racist for fear of retribution as he was a well known friend of the management.

Lets not cloud this with apologist rhetoric, it happened, shamefully the management of the time sat back and did nothing.

magic pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 08:33:55 AM »
I was at that game and didn't know anything about those incidents...thank god they've gone back under there stones and left the club alone now!

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 01:38:53 PM »
Alty is a good draw which we are well capable of winning however, I am as sick as a Blackpool donkey as I will be in Spain on the day (missing Solihull was ok but to miss a cup match ). Ah well will just have to do all my shouting at Halifax on saturday. Anyone wanting a lift to Halifax I have two spare seats and you are welcome if you can get to Sleaford/ Ruskington area for 1100hrs.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 03:25:47 PM »
Winable with a big crowd behind the team and no moaning after 5 seconds from the few halfway moaners!