Author Topic: Darlington opportunity for Dave?  (Read 2824 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Darlington opportunity for Dave?
« on: September 27, 2012, 01:04:34 PM »
Latest news with Darlington FC is that the rugby club are to buy the 20,000 all seater stadium, for £2 million, and  then demolish the stadium and obtain more than £2m for the scrap materials, steel copper under soil heating system, etc,

Maybe, Mr Newton would be interested in the main stand with a capacity of 6,000 seats?  :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Darlington opportunity for Dave?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 02:10:26 PM »
Don't think he reads this forum, you might want to e-mail him with the information, I'm sure he would take it in the same spirit as it was meant. :bunny
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 10:36:10 AM »
Don't think he reads this forum, you might want to e-mail him with the information, I'm sure he would take it in the same spirit as it was meant. :bunny

Tash, every time I visit the forum I try to make out what your signature is.  By jove I think I have got it.  If it isn't it should be ha ha :D
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »

Tash, every time I visit the forum I try to make out what your signature is.  By jove I think I have got it.  If it isn't it should be ha ha :D

You have obviously got it, if it makes you laugh that much well done.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

threenil

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 11:14:51 AM »
I would just like to say that sp...