Author Topic: Motivation  (Read 1958 times)

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Motivation
« on: September 02, 2012, 09:43:28 AM »
After watching the game on saturday, I have to say there does not seem to be any motivation from the bench towards the players, I like Jason, but when your manager of a team, you should be bouncing up and down from the bench, trying to win free kicks and trying to sway the Refs mind , like  Workington bench did yesterday.
Perhaps thats Jason's way of being a manager, but it doesnt look good from the Terraces & stands.

BosLeake

• View Profile
Re: Motivation
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 12:00:35 PM »
I am in two minds as this can be construed in two ways, one way as you say motivating and guiding players when playing matters are not going to plan, or on the other hand it just puts more pressure on the players many that are young lads & comes across as ranting and raving.

The problem is when we are on a run like this the quiet approach is always going to stand out but when we are winning games being quiet and analysis the match will not stand out like a sore thumb.

Looking at this the half time team talk need to be taken on board by the players but must be put over to our team in a clear coherent and a no nonsense manner, due to the way we have played in the second half in the matches I have witness.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:08:14 PM by BosLeake »