Author Topic: Three in a row  (Read 3570 times)

Tony Goor

• View Profile
Three in a row
« on: September 01, 2012, 05:17:02 PM »
Oh dear, not three losses on the bounce.  The trouble is there seemed to be no bounce or energy on the pitch in the second half.  Jason was probably right to keep the players on the pitch away from the fans!

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Three in a row
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »
Maybe the lads were upset that Max Bygraves had died ...

BosLeake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 05:47:15 PM »
Did anyone see the bust up JL had with a supporter?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 06:12:50 PM »
One Huge problem.

No Motivation.
No Drive
No Tactic

The 3 Things that start at the bench.

I didn't see the bust up only just got told but JL as to look at himself and work it out what it is in the bench that glues him there.

I pay 12 pound to watch. After watching him today do the same so should he.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 06:19:04 PM »
 Seems to have enough  attacking options..so rebuild from back .. and midfield .
  Thought Asst Mgr  should know a bit about this . .

jonathanBUFC

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 11:28:43 AM »
For a start i dont like to criticize Boston, and i am a passionate supporter and have had a seson ticket since i was 4. But yes no motivation, drive or tactics. Im bneginning to think we might be finishing bottom half even relegation zone if we carry on like this. To be honest you wouldnt have thought jason lee and his assistant was in the dugout. Thay hardly say a word! This especially happened in the game against Workington. Yes jason might say shouting and telling kids what to do isnt going to help, but there is no encouragement is there! Its about time he did start shouting and giving orders and encouragement on that sideline because at the moment we are not getting anywhere with his technique. Im only a teenager myself but if anything we shouldnt have so may young kids in the team, this league has lots of ex pros and most of the teams that come are all bigger and stronger than us. Having a couple of strong big experienced players in the team is still an issue, because with most of our team of young players we are knocked off the ball and beaten to pretty much everything. Dont get me wrong the players in this team are fairly good players and are talented but we need that experience and muscle to go with it, and at the moment there is a lack of that, because the fans have been saying this for 2 seasons now! The other point to it is that, if we have young kids jason lee should really be working hard doing homework on teams so we can have a gameplan to beat these teams in this league. However i have the belief we can turn it around if we get things right! But the managing team need to realize that they have come to a club where the fans want promotion and we do not want to be messing around with mid table finishes. Lets hope things turn around! Up the Pilgrims!!!  :)

jonathanBUFC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 11:33:16 AM »
I know we have brought in a player on loan who is a bit more experienced and stonger but that has hardly had an impact at all.