Author Topic: United Live  (Read 17651 times)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: United Live
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2012, 05:41:42 PM »
I also note that a "player" for united has commented on "twitter" that he was "feeling it this morninn"

F**king feeling it this morning???

Unlees you had realsised your job is to be a footballer and I would expect you to be upto the job.

So if your not its for one of two reasons...

1) your Sh*t

2) The managers Sh*t for bothering with ya.

FFS your getting paid so bust a B*ll*ck and improve your fitness

Im no naming any names SWD but f*cking earn your money or p*ss off to another club who will allow you to f*ck about. Exercise and get f*cking fit and don't whine about being f*cking unfit, because if you are look in the mirror for who to blame

#crazystiffness if anyone wishes to twitter my reference

TS

Anyone who knows anything about sport/has played any physically demanding sport knows that after a long spell without a game no matter how hard you train or prepare the muscles in the body which haven't been put under the same repeptitive strain for a lengthly period always ache ten fold the following day.

Keep up the good work Spencer.

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2012, 06:31:09 PM »
I also note that a "player" for united has commented on "twitter" that he was "feeling it this morninn"

F**king feeling it this morning???

Unlees you had realsised your job is to be a footballer and I would expect you to be upto the job.

So if your not its for one of two reasons...

1) your Sh*t

2) The managers Sh*t for bothering with ya.

FFS your getting paid so bust a B*ll*ck and improve your fitness

Im no naming any names SWD but f*cking earn your money or p*ss off to another club who will allow you to f*ck about. Exercise and get f*cking fit and don't whine about being f*cking unfit, because if you are look in the mirror for who to blame

#crazystiffness if anyone wishes to twitter my reference

TS

SWD is currently playing with a back injury....perhaps why he is feeling the effects this morning.  He should be getting praise for putting in a decent performance yesterday rather than getting abuse from you.  If you'd like to suggest how he can improve the healing rate of his body, the floor is yours.........otherwise get back under your rock.

If you and the rest of the blinkered fools are happy to donate to the 3 legged donkey foundation so be it.

he is openly admitting on a socila network that he is unfit and he is taking a wage. YOUR hard earned money is carrying deadwood and YOUR happy about it...

Seriously?

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2012, 06:40:10 PM »
TS - At NO point does SWD admit to being unfit! His only comment was that he was feeling stiff this morning after his first match start of he season, I have already explained to you above why this is completely acceptable.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2012, 07:15:34 PM »
I'm afraid TS, like his soul mate SP, is merely a drama queen who likes to try and ruffle feathers whilst enjoying the "notoriety" without adding any substance to any debate what so ever. 

Let him troll away and best to ignore him until the underside of a rock beckons.......  We've all seen his sort on here before...I would hazard a very good guess that we all seen him on here before in a variety of different guises?  At least KON sometimes makes a valid point amongst his wind ups  :)

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »
I'm afraid TS, like his soul mate SP, is merely a drama queen who likes to try and ruffle feathers whilst enjoying the "notoriety" without adding any substance to any debate what so ever. 

Let him troll away and best to ignore him until the underside of a rock beckons.......  We've all seen his sort on here before...I would hazard a very good guess that we all seen him on here before in a variety of different guises?  At least KON sometimes makes a valid point amongst his wind ups  :)

Let me troll away?

C'mon people! I have nothing but respect for SWD.

But if he aint fit he should not be playing. Tell the gaffer that you cant give it 100% and let him put in someone that can.

Dont be arsing about on tweetbook about it afterwards.

As for soul mate? you really are a fickle bunch

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2012, 12:09:02 AM »
TS - at some point every player has to play their 'comeback' game after any injury. SWD wasn't rushed back by himself or the management, after a good performance (and well taken goal) yesterday JL even said that he took him off mid way through the second half 'to not over do him' after a period out injured. In any physically demanding sport a player cannot go through several weeks out injured to a 100% performance especially in the position SWD plays (due to the logistics of the game a goalkeeper or defender generally covers less distance during a game) without feeling a few aches and pains the next morning regardless of how well they have tried to keep fit nothing is a substitute for a match. Really don't see the argument here, JL and SWD got it spot on.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2012, 12:50:22 AM »
I played football for the first time in months on Thursday night, and I am STILL feeling the aches in my muscles!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2012, 01:23:47 PM »
If the "86" refers to your age then you will do! ;D

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2012, 02:05:29 PM »

Feathers are only ruffled Mr F if you let them be.

Forums are not for the faint hearted or easily ruffled!  (Look at Messrs Gussie and Oxo)

And not everyone who voices opinions different from your own should be construed as a troll.

Firstly, you merit them with an accolade that is probably not deserved and secondly, by trying to pigeonhole them, you undermine  your own credibility (assuming you have any of course). :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2012, 09:13:39 PM »
If the "86" refers to your age then you will do! ;D
I feel like I am 86.... but I'm 60 years younger!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2012, 08:22:30 AM »
I played football for the first time in months on Thursday night, and I am STILL feeling the aches in my muscles!

Get it checked out by a doctor. Something so small shouldn't ache for so long ...

;D