Author Topic: United Live  (Read 17649 times)

truthsayer

• View Profile
Re: United Live
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 08:55:09 PM »
Two comments:

1.  Scouse - p--s off!

2.  Truthsayer, if you are going to post on here atleast read your post through, then you won't make the mistake of repeating yourself viz-a-viz lines 2 and 3 of paragraph 7!!

A wise old man once said to me
"Sarah"(not my real name),
Should you ever send a memo, make a deliberate mistake. People will come and tell you that you made a mistake. Then later on when you draw reference to said memo and no one knows what your talking about remind them they spotted the mistake, spotted the mistake so the must have read it and hence could not know about it.

So thanks Ernie!
And in balance... This Dyer youth sounds like he could be a tasty signing

Goodbye and Thanks for all the fish!

TS

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 11:43:44 PM »
Is there some sort of code involved here TS?  ???

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2012, 08:06:46 AM »
Goodbye and Thanks for all the fish!

You are Sea Bass and I claim my £10.

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »
Gosh Whats occuring?

Code? Nope, i dont think so, i wash just hoping to deflect attendtion from my duplication in a previous rant, by making it look like i did it on purpose.

I cant get anything past you lot.

Shamed

TS

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2012, 11:39:13 AM »
Tks TS, but it must be nice to know that someone actually reads your posts :)  I could point out a couple of wandering fingers in your last post, but I can't be bothered!!!

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2012, 01:30:30 PM »
, myself and other volunteers,

volunteers my giddy aunt. You get fed and watered and probably get to watch the dross on the pitch.  :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2012, 01:31:42 PM »
Been there Scousey baby, a nice little cantina in Mexico that serves the best Tequila, I know it's a worm (possibly you!) in the bottle, but a slug of it does wonders.

Lived in Mexico for a year. And it's called a guisano.   :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2012, 04:23:07 PM »
Pity you didn't stay in Mexico, dear boy.

Fed I may be, but the alcoholic beverages are financed by my goodself in recompense for my superb meal.

Should you wish to avail yourself of the odd opportunity to stand in for me on the rare occasion that I can't make it, then I am sure the club will be most delighted with your patronage.  However, be prepared to bring at least 6 bottles of decent wine and not go home with any of them, as they can be a thirsty lot, our sponsors.

You can also have the pleasure of doing a 4-hour stint on the Burger barbie at Community Day, which will give you the opportunity of discussing your issues with the Chairman (he is the head chef).

There are, of course, other volunteers besides myself, so I am sure that a menial job could be found for you, and watching the dross on the pitch is not obligatory.

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2012, 10:23:53 AM »

Now watch him come back and put a completely different slant on what you said, Gus

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2012, 01:31:04 PM »
Methinks substitute Truthsayer for Scouse Pilgrim and vice-versa we may be getting somewhere - that's if anybody really gives a hoot about either of them!! :)

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2012, 10:24:55 AM »
Methinks substitute Truthsayer for Scouse Pilgrim and vice-versa we may be getting somewhere - that's if anybody really gives a hoot about either of them!! :)

Owl have you know thats not fair Ernie!

If i agree with Mr Scouse, i will do. If i think he is spouting absolute tripe i will say so.

I was jolly positive on United live yesterday despite the result, and have said other nice things as well, especially considering my last forum account was deleted because of bilious characters such as yourself

Or does one assume that you have the backing of the forum to publicly defile a username merely because they may pander to the opinions of other with who you do not agree?

I may say controversial things that some may like BUT I DO NOT SLUR AN INDIVIDUAL - That is clearly an underhand and despicable tactic reserved only for you

If so you are a custardly coward of the higest order, who points fingers and calls others names whilst hiding behind others who you hope will protect you, much like when you were at school im sure, making the lives of others hellish

Pathetic

Childish

I feel that i am owed a public apology on this matter, and i expect one forthcoming which states that you intend no direct slur on my name and i expect it to be published as a new thread.
 >:(

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2012, 03:32:31 PM »
I also note that a "player" for united has commented on "twitter" that he was "feeling it this morninn"

F**king feeling it this morning???

Unlees you had realsised your job is to be a footballer and I would expect you to be upto the job.

So if your not its for one of two reasons...

1) your Sh*t

2) The managers Sh*t for bothering with ya.

FFS your getting paid so bust a B*ll*ck and improve your fitness

Im no naming any names SWD but f*cking earn your money or p*ss off to another club who will allow you to f*ck about. Exercise and get f*cking fit and don't whine about being f*cking unfit, because if you are look in the mirror for who to blame

#crazystiffness if anyone wishes to twitter my reference

TS

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2012, 03:34:14 PM »
And before you start moaning...

He is taking us for a ride and milking it.

TS

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »
I'd agree with most of what you say but for my money SWD was one of a very small minority who put a shift in yesterday......he's a bit infuriating but I rarely see him hide or go missing.

As for that Miller, he says he wants to get in the League.......which one, because the NPL looks about his level after yesterday. >:(

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2012, 05:30:17 PM »
I also note that a "player" for united has commented on "twitter" that he was "feeling it this morninn"

F**king feeling it this morning???

Unlees you had realsised your job is to be a footballer and I would expect you to be upto the job.

So if your not its for one of two reasons...

1) your Sh*t

2) The managers Sh*t for bothering with ya.

FFS your getting paid so bust a B*ll*ck and improve your fitness

Im no naming any names SWD but f*cking earn your money or p*ss off to another club who will allow you to f*ck about. Exercise and get f*cking fit and don't whine about being f*cking unfit, because if you are look in the mirror for who to blame

#crazystiffness if anyone wishes to twitter my reference

TS

SWD is currently playing with a back injury....perhaps why he is feeling the effects this morning.  He should be getting praise for putting in a decent performance yesterday rather than getting abuse from you.  If you'd like to suggest how he can improve the healing rate of his body, the floor is yours.........otherwise get back under your rock.