Author Topic: United Live  (Read 17650 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: United Live
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 09:05:53 AM »
Missed the trip to Stanstead, in bed poorly. Tuned in to United Live which is a great service but like many others found it extremely dificult wading through some of the garbage to try and get a perspective on the actual game. I was also frustrated by the obviously poor display by the team, but the continuous rubish spouted had me burying my head in my pillows. Warning to everyone 'If you can't get to the game because of illness beware United Live, it will not improve your condition'. It's a great service but please stop the idiots spoiling it.

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 09:52:41 AM »
It strikes me that there are many people who use both United Live and this hallowed forum who object to any comment that is in any way non positive or derogatory to anything Boston United.

There are those who hide behind names who do deliberately post comments to antagonise others. (no im not going to now publish my name, address date of birth etc)

If it is the case that anyone who wishes to post negative comments will be publicly shamed and berated, then stuff any form of fan interaction or have moderators who ban anyone that dare speak ill of the mighty amber and black.

If I think that we have played poor, then I will say so. If I think we have had a good game I will say so.
If you don’t like it and it bursts your deluded bubble, tough. get over it and grow up. The team has bad days and puts in poor performances and im not going to suck up to those who don’t like it when I post a comment such as  "Shocking Performance", the response I got was

Comment From Guest1Guest1: ]
Just what the players need to read when they get back after the game truthsayer. They need your positive motivating comments.

Ok. Look around you at the crowd. they pay your wages and you havent earned your money. Those people work hard for their money and use it to buy shirts and alike that go towards paying for you kit, the ground the coadches and everything else. Youve been piss poor and are guilty of fraud because you havnt earnt a penny of what youve been payed. No sod off and sort yourselevs out and dont ever put in a performance like that unless your prepared to give your money back. If your not prepeared to put that shirt on and give it 100% then dont waste their time and your own

Yeah my arse. I bet Jason Lee went into the changing room and gave all the lads a cuddle and a hug wiped away their tears and gave them some sweeties. Some of you really are pathetic if you can’t handle criticism and I assume you have had mummy and daddy telling off those nasty bullies all your life. Some of you really are pathetic if you can’t handle criticism and I assume you have had mummy and daddy telling off those nasty bullies all your life

The overly positive people are just as bad as the realists so go away until you have grown some balls.

Craig does a wonderous job with united live and top marks for ding it, he could after all just sit on his arse and drink beer, but whoever does it is going to get flacked with abuse from all angles, some even aimed directly at craig himself (Ive seen that before), but at the end of the day an open forum is exactly that, and if a team is playing poor people are gonna say so.

Maybe someone should create a parallel service called Lovely United Live where only nice things can be said

Rant over

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 10:22:50 AM »
Its fine to have a bitch, but at the right time. As soon as the goal went in the comment "the bubble ad burst" was posted. Talk about negative mindset. That person was sat waiting to right that comment from the kick off. If he wanted to get peoples backs up, he succeeded. But also ruined the afternoon for some people who enjoy united live.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 10:47:02 AM »
What Bubble. There was only one if he blew one up.

shinnster

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2012, 12:06:17 PM »
I think if the happy clappers carry on with this farsicle then craig might just turn round and say sod it and not bother anymore then will have to put up with radio lincolnshires attempt of coverage

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 12:48:05 PM »
United Live?

Sounds a bit of an oxymoron.

Do you need any more trolls on it? 

Sorry I meant realists who really know what is going on.  :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 12:51:10 PM »
No problems.

I do not mind anybody commenting - positive or negative - preferably positive though!

You need to encourage the trolls/realists Craig so that Jason gets the message that the current offering on the pitch is something with what we will not put!   :)

The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »
I believe United Live is for comments on the game being played, only, and is not a forum.

Patter is the  forum for comments of a footballing nature, and of course, any abuse that anyone wishes to give the Scouse git!

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2012, 01:11:12 PM »
and for marketing BUFC events...........hosted by the fan friendly Gussie-poohs. xxx ;)

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2012, 04:16:11 PM »
Absolutely dear child.

But at least, myself and other volunteers, do have the well-being of the club at heart, not like some I could mention.

Now go away and play in the sand dunes before winter gets here and it is too cold for little boykins to be outside.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2012, 04:40:19 PM »
Two comments:

1.  Scouse - p--s off!

2.  Truthsayer, if you are going to post on here atleast read your post through, then you won't make the mistake of repeating yourself viz-a-viz lines 2 and 3 of paragraph 7!!

Maxross

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2012, 06:32:55 PM »
Personally my biggest gripe was not what was being said, but the fact that it totally spammed up the feed so that I could barely see the updates.  Is there a function whereby those who do not wish to see somebodies inane rambling we can simply switch of the comments?  If its like that again I do't think I will bother anymore and will stick to the abysmal Radio Lincoln updates.

For what its worth, my opinion is that we have a forum to post our opinions so why not just have the united live as purely match commentary and if anybody wishes to comment they can head across to the forum.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2012, 06:52:24 PM »
Personally my biggest gripe was not what was being said, but the fact that it totally spammed up the feed so that I could barely see the updates.  Is there a function whereby those who do not wish to see somebodies inane rambling we can simply switch of the comments?  If its like that again I do't think I will bother anymore and will stick to the abysmal Radio Lincoln updates.

For what its worth, my opinion is that we have a forum to post our opinions so why not just have the united live as purely match commentary and if anybody wishes to comment they can head across to the forum.

If Only

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2012, 12:51:45 PM »
Two comments:

1.  Scouse - p--s off!

2.  Truthsayer, if you are going to post on here atleast read your post through, then you won't make the mistake of repeating yourself viz-a-viz lines 2 and 3 of paragraph 7!!

Ken,

A formal complaint to be recorded please. Ernie100 is ganging up on Truthsayer.  Please banish him to a sulphurous place with slugs in the beer.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 04:50:58 PM »
Been there Scousey baby, a nice little cantina in Mexico that serves the best Tequila, I know it's a worm (possibly you!) in the bottle, but a slug of it does wonders.