Author Topic: Season tickets.  (Read 7030 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Season tickets.
« on: June 04, 2009, 06:06:45 PM »
  Normally the bulk of our season tickets are sold in the early bird period. Does anyone have any idea around the figure that have been snapped up.

And also does anyone no of anyone that as got someone else to get a ticket so they can get there 10% back

chris47

• View Profile
Re: Season tickets.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »
No idea of numbers - but certainly talking to Maureen when purchasing mine on the last Friday there were lots of people who had not renewed. Of course, they may have all turned up on the Saturday.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 07:04:06 PM »
got mine last week and I know someone near me has renewed (who didnt last year)

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »
Bought mine last week.First time for three seasons.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »
seem to think there be a lot less sold this year than last due to the poor season we had, althou i dont think this will reflect to much on the gates at the beginning of the season. just think a lot of people who got fed up last year will still come this season but wont commit to a season ticket in case of a poor season

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 12:37:02 PM »
bought mine last fri got extra 10% for getting one for a freind who has
never had one before . Maureen was very busy but said not as many sold as last year .

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »
As well as how the club are doing there is also the "credit crunch" (hate that terminology but think recession is a bit strong). I know someone who had a season ticket at the start of last season but subsequently lost their job just before Christmas. They obviously used the season ticket until the end of this season but last I heard they where still unemployed so could not afford to renew. I would hazard a guess there are more people out there in the same boat which will be affecting sales.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »
yes woad thats verry true and at the current way things are i think that could count to 5 to 10% of non renewels. add to that people who do have jobs may have also had to take cut in hours or pay(i know a few companies that have taken this option)

Gaz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 03:33:07 PM »
If they did a flexi ticket again i would buy one of them.