Author Topic: this years programme  (Read 4103 times)

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
this years programme
« on: August 22, 2012, 09:49:58 AM »
Craig--

What a great programme this year  well done to all involved
What does everybody else think?

Dont know if its possible, but are you able to get a matrix in to show all results so far for each team and the dates when the remaining games are to be played?

jonathanBUFC

• View Profile
Re: this years programme
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 10:06:43 AM »
The programes are quality this season!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 11:11:46 AM »
Well deseaved  praise for Craig ,  Only two games into the season and dt is happy with the team , happy with the progamme , only the price of a cup of tea (90p a time ) to complain about .
Has a infamous ex-manager would say "we have come a long way in a short time "

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »
Craig--

What a great programme this year  well done to all involved
What does everybody else think?

Dont know if its possible, but are you able to get a matrix in to show all results so far for each team and the dates when the remaining games are to be played?

I agree totally, congratulations Craig et al  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »
So the season I decide to take a break from contributing a column to the match programmes because I'm running out of history to talk about - the programme gets a rave review. Are you trying to tell me something?  ;D

It is a top programme though and it gets better each season. Craig does a fantastic job putting it all together.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 11:55:21 PM »

Here's a Conference North results matrix for you. It doesn't view very well in a web browser but should print OK.

http://www.bufc.drfox.org.uk/confnorthrestab12-13.htm

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 05:19:14 PM »
Thanks Ken

This is exactly what I was thinking of.
I wonder if it can be incorporated into your site on a regular basis, or included within the main programme?

ps-- always thought your parts of the prog were excellent, cant believe there is no more analysis/history you could not be persuaded to do---

what about- bits on popular players, key seasons, important games of the season,

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 08:06:05 PM »
This is exactly what I was thinking of.
I wonder if it can be incorporated into your site on a regular basis, or included within the main programme?

ps-- always thought your parts of the prog were excellent, cant believe there is no more analysis/history you could not be persuaded to do---

what about- bits on popular players, key seasons, important games of the season,

I'll try to keep the results matrix updated on the web site, should be fairly easy.

I'll be back with more history for the match programmes next season. I have a few ideas for new columns but they need a bit of research to gather the details. I love going into Boston Library and browsing through the old newspapers so I should have fun digging out the stuff I need.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 09:26:06 PM »
What about a section on memorable individual performances? Baz and Ellie certainly put in one or two, another recent performance that sticks in my mind is Anthony Church against Guisely in the second leg of the play off semi.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 12:15:02 AM »
it really is good value for money, i know some moaned last year about costs but surely they cannot gripe about such a quality programme now !!!  think a few "you've been framed" fans shots would be cool in there too. (if shippers can catch some quality reactions etc )