Author Topic: O/T boston crime stats  (Read 24001 times)

amberarmy

• View Profile
Re: O/T boston crime stats
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 10:46:36 PM »
if anyone is able to get a more detailed figure of the number of crimes by foreign nationals (ie:- freedom of info act) then i'm sure that info would be much welcomed on here and generally throughout the whole of boston

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 12:48:29 PM »
Would our MP give us the statistics amberarmy ?  no I don,t think so .!!
From a certain conversation I had a while ago I think many would be taken aback by
the cost of interpreters required by police and courts .

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 12:51:18 PM »
From a certain conversation I had a while ago I think many would be taken aback by

not sure what exactly is available under the freedom of info act but if thiese figures are then our MP wouldn't be able to stop it

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 01:30:30 PM »

What about the cost of the lazy homegrown gits who do no work at school, have no academic or vocational qualifications, and sponge off the state for the rest of their lives........ :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 01:38:58 PM »
if anyone is able to get a more detailed figure of the number of crimes by foreign nationals (ie:- freedom of info act) then i'm sure that info would be much welcomed on here and generally throughout the whole of boston

Why don't you write to the Home Office laddie quoting your BNP membership number? 

I imagine one reason for some crime carried out by some Continental European folk is explained (though not justified) by the warm welcome and tolerance I am sure Amberarmy and his uber disciples extend to them all when they arrive in these parts. They probably get a bit naffed off, lose respect and decide that the law of the land is not for them....... :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »
We have to face it, they are here to stay.

I have no problem with that.  What I have a problem with, is people who say there is no problem.

We are a little market town and we are not able to cope with the big influx.

Anyone who has an opinion on the subject is branded a racist.

We can not take the head in the sand attitude, there is a problem and 1.7 million households did not send their census form back.  37% East Midland households did not send them back.  So how many live in houses of mutiple occupation?

With an increase of 15.7% in Boston ( official ) and no extra money to pay for our already over- stretched services it is no wonder people take a dim view on migrant workers.

This may sound a bit extreme, but if all migrant workers were made to carry their passport, then asked to show it on demand. I would think in no time all migrants that are here illegally would be identifyed.  Then the home office then could take action against these people.

I have no objection to anyone willing to work and create a better life for them and their families. It is the people that have come here illegally and rob innocent people that I object to.

I will wait for the replies with interest, but what I say is correct, perhaps the the way I want to remedy it may be a bit extreme.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2012, 04:45:32 PM »
I am sure you manage if it was a big influx of say Yorkshiremen?

You may have heard of the EU and the free movement of labour  (which is an economic benefit) perhaps?

If your own personal taste is bothered how about moving to Latvia or join the many Englsih criminals in the south of Spain.  xxxx :-*

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 05:12:14 PM »
I agree with the opinion of the majority of immigrants who are here , send those back that let their fellow countrymen down  .

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »
I am sure you manage if it was a big influx of say Yorkshiremen?

You may have heard of the EU and the free movement of labour  (which is an economic benefit) perhaps?

If your own personal taste is bothered how about moving to Latvia or join the many Englsih criminals in the south of Spain.  xxxx :-*

Is that why you moved away Mark? did  the sweaty grape crushing feet of the Boston vineyards upset your delicate palate.  Personally, a 15.7% influx of Yorkshiremen in Boston would send shivers down my spine eeehbygum ;)

Poros

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 06:54:21 PM »
For once in my life, wash my mouth out with carbolic, I tend to agree with Rooster. How many ex pat Brits are there. I for one will move, quite freely, abroad as soon as is right for me.

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 08:05:37 PM »
I could understand some of our friends on here getting upset about one particular town. It has a population of 23,000, but only 5000 of these are local, the other 18000 consist of 15000 expat Brits and the other 3000 are an assortment of Germans, French and Italians. It is of course in Spain.

I often wonder about people who go on about foreigners, do they ever think from which influx of immigrants who have come to these shores over the centuries, they are descended from?

Such a rich mix to choose from, the Celts from Brittany and Spain, The Romans who ousted them, themselves a mixture of Southern , Northern and Eastern Europeans, Black North Africans, Middle Eastern boatmen. Then of course the  Anglo Saxons, but hey, they were from Northen Germany. Lets not forget all those marauding Vikings and Danes, and damn me, they were defeated by all those pesky Normans, from Normandy you know, part French, part Norsemen.

So which group would you like to be descended from? One thing is certain, we are all descended from immigrants, like it or not.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:30:33 PM by Shoddys Lane »

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 10:37:08 PM »

Why don't you write to the Home Office laddie quoting your BNP membership number?

has our society really got to the point where contentious issues like this cannot be debated in an open minded manner without some public schoolboy jumping on the racist bandwagon

maybe thats why the levels of immigration have grown beyond our management because those who doubted it were too scared to speak up

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2012, 07:38:04 AM »
Very very true >:(

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »
My apologies I thought we were debating the topic of prejudice.

Please continue and give your reasons for your thoughts on "foreign nationals".

Who are these people?

Why do you have issues with them (are they stealing your women and diluting your culture or just making the queues too long in Poundland)?

Are there any other swathes of humanity that you would wish to banish from your pure race Island nation?

Do you consider that Hitler had a few sensible ideas?

Is it fair to make undereducated Bostonians mix with highly motivated people from the EU who leave their homeland in order to further themselves?

Do you believe that some cultures are superior to others?

Do you understand what the word "prejudice" signifies.

(For the record I attended a state grammar school)

:) :bunny

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 09:52:49 AM »
The people who come here to work and contribute to the economy are fine.

The problem is those who come to sponge off the state, and the criminal element who are looking for easy pickings, not just in Boston, but the country as a whole.

TV highlighted a Romanian pickpocket gang recently who were coming for the Olympics, with the sole intention of committing crimes.