Author Topic: O/T boston crime stats  (Read 24003 times)

amberarmy

• View Profile
Re: O/T boston crime stats
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2012, 09:54:49 AM »
this topic may as well be locked as clearly the people who seem not to be bothered by mass immigration seem to be constantly missing the point

its about our public services who do not receive extra funding from the EU or anywhere else in the world and yet are expected to find extra jobs,extra school places,extra hospital beds,extra places at GP surgeries etc.

it is indeed admirable that people are willing to move hundreds and thousands of miles from home to establish a better life for themselves - i know i couldn't do it

stop trying to turn this into a racist 'them and us' discussion and address the real issue of how this country can provide the extra services needed for the ever increasing population

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2012, 12:46:09 PM »
the local scallywags should produce fewer offspring.   :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2012, 12:59:20 PM »
I think most of us agree with amberarmy on the funding issue .
As a supporter (now EX ) of the tories we at boston have been served appallingly by our MP Mark Simmonds .  Sitting in a safe Tory  seat he has took advantage of this and settled  for the comfort zone of being a yes man to the tory chiefs rather than fight to serve all locals whatever race .
His policy has left Boston grossly underfunded but has got Simmonds made up to foriegn office minister . A good payoff for a poor MP with a easy seat .
Intead of propoesed march through Boston a successful lobby to de-select Simmonds before the next election would be of more benifit to the town .

With Simmonds in the foriegn office and Blair middle east Peace Envoy prepare for World war 3 .

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2012, 01:24:16 PM »
the local scallywags should produce fewer offspring.   :bunny
Agreed. Shall we say anyone who has more than 2 is deported? Or what about the elderly, can't we pack them off somewhere once they retire let's say anyone over 70. How about the disabled, or overweight or smokers? If it's only about public services then there are lot's of people who we'd be much better getting rid of who are just a drain on resources and never put anything back in.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »
I can see your point Woad and frustration.  I think smokers are worth helping afterall they pay a lot of tax on their fags and then save us all a lot of cash by not hanging around very long to collect pensions.  The overweight have presumably eaten a lot of food and are effectively economically active consumers. They frequent supermarkets and pay VAT.  I would limit reproduction based on IQ.   Mind you there are a lot of smarty-poohs out there who are also feckless and lazy. Editor.

Any ideas?   ::)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2012, 04:14:41 PM »
Quote from: Scouse Pilgrim link=topic=3522.msg47653#msg47653 date=1347

Any ideas?   ::)
[/quote

Oh the temptation - but I shall resist :)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2012, 06:01:02 PM »
VAT on food? Schoolboy error for a bean counter like yourself :-)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2012, 01:07:16 PM »
VAT on food? Schoolboy error for a bean counter like yourself :-)

Some food has VAT on it dear boy! Now pay more attention in class!   :-*

As a former customs man you should know about Group 1, Schedule 8 of the VAT Act 1994.

Products where VAT is payable for all you fat gits out there:
Wholly or partly chocolate coated biscuits
Gingerbread man decorated with chocolate (unless this amounts to no more than two chocolate eyes!)
Arctic Rolls
Sorbet
Chocolate bar
Nuts or fruits covered in chocolate or yogurt
Flavourings for milk shake
Potato crisps
Roasted or salted nuts without shells

...and the VAT-exempt alternatives
Chocolate chip biscuits
Jaffa cakes
Cream Gateaux
Mousse
Chocolate spread
Toffee apples
Milkshake
Tortilla or corn chips
Roasted or salted nuts supplied in shells e.g. monkey nuts, pistachios

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-1696467/VAT-rise-What-supermarket-food-is-exempt.html#ixzz26A8BS3vL
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:10:47 PM by Scouse Pilgrim »