Author Topic: O/T boston crime stats  (Read 24034 times)

amberarmy

• View Profile
Re: O/T boston crime stats
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2012, 05:20:50 AM »
update

there have been 10 crimes involving foreign nationals all of which were by men
there have been 10 crimes from locals/brits of which eight were by men and two by women

foreign crimes = 50%
locals crimes = 50%

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »
Is this a sweep?   :bunny

My money on johny foreigner.
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2012, 06:39:20 PM »
Has this academic study been abandoned or are the stats going the wrong way?

Here's one "foreigner" who's making the crime news down here....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19431296

Thoughts go out to a brave chap's family and friends.

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2012, 12:17:44 AM »
having taken the relevant points on board regards the accuracy of this i've decided there's little point in continuing it

however the issue of how the increased migrant population is impacting on the overstretched public services (including the police) will no doubt go on

people shouldn't fear being branded racist for voicing their concerns about the ever increasing population due largely to the influx of foreign nationals

my survey may have been short and lacked accuracy but i think its fair to say that crimes by immigrants are no greater in numbers than those committed by 'locals'

some may deduce that we shouldn't be quick to point the finger at foreign nationals regarding local crime whilst others may say that if the foreign nationals weren't here or if they behaved themselves then local crime could be half what it is

school places are at a premium
hospital beds are highly in demand
three weeks wait to see a doctor
police resources are stretched to the limit
housing is struggling to cope with demand

these are not myths made up by 'racists'
these are facts and until councillors and politicians are willing to address these issues and speak candidly about their views then i suspect nothing will change

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2012, 10:02:23 AM »

three weeks wait to see a doctor

I can ring my surgery first thing in the morning and see a doctor between 11am and 12 noon, no problem. Busy surgery too.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »

[/quote]

You also have to remeber as an Oldrids Shareholder Mark wants nothing more than lower wage costs to keep his dividends high, the influx of immigrants helps do this hence is overt support for more imigrants to keep the local populace /oiks in their place on lower wages !
[/quote]

I am not sure what youare talking about John.  I hold no shares in anything.  In actuality, you may have more of an interest in keeping wage inflation down in Boston given your business links.

I think you will also find that the employer to whom you refer did not pay any dividends for many years and now pays one equivalent to 1% of actual share value. You'd get more in the bank. it was also one of the last companies to hang on to its final salary defined benefits scheme. It has been run effectively as a social services for many years.  :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2012, 02:54:52 PM »
Went to Oldrids Downtown last week to purchase some furniture . it,s been delivered and gift tokens given .
A shopping experence unlike I have had for years .
From entering the store and a long browse though items of interest right to the point of delivery not once did I hear a foreign voice .
Just like the Boston of the eighties .
The Polish landlord down my street is interested in purchasing 8 king-size mattress,s for his two-up two-down, does anyone know if any member of staff at downtown can speak Polish ?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2012, 09:13:03 PM »
If you understand what he needs, can you not accompany him?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2012, 09:14:33 PM »
Maybe the "foreign nationals" are just rubbish criminals and keep getting caught (unlike the locals) ?

Anyway Amber what do you propose doing with all this criminality? You yourself are an "incomer" / "stranger" so should we be suspicious of you?  Or do you consider yourself a naturalised Boston inbred?

More worrying is that you chose to move to Boston when most people are trying to escape!  xxxxx   :bunny

What about the cost of the lazy homegrown gits who do no work at school, have no academic or vocational qualifications, and sponge off the state for the rest of their lives........ :)

Is it fair to make undereducated Bostonians mix with highly motivated people from the EU who leave their homeland in order to further themselves?

In your criticism of Amber Army's intolerance of Eastern Europeans you frequently use derogatory terminology towards people based on their place of origin. Talk about double standards.

Oh and just because the majority want to "escape" our inbred town doesn't mean they're right. It's all about being happy with yourself/your life. If you have issues, wherever you live you'll take those issues with you, know what I mean.  ;) There's no fee for this amateur psychology session btw  ;)

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2012, 07:51:10 AM »
In your criticism of Amber Army's intolerance of Eastern Europeans

another example of someone not getting the point

its not a question of intolerance - in the course of my work and private life i've crossed paths with many eastern europeans and on the whole found them pleasant and hard working (i say on the whole cos' just like brits there are always one or two bad apples who give the rest a bad name)

the point i and many others are trying to make is that our tiny little country and our poorly funded councils are at saturation point and its truly amazing that public services are still coping (although some like police and NHS often face criticism for poor delivery of service)

and this view isn't about eastern europeans but about mass immigration in general regardless of where they've come from

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2012, 10:42:45 AM »
Maybe the "foreign nationals" are just rubbish criminals and keep getting caught (unlike the locals) ?

Anyway Amber what do you propose doing with all this criminality? You yourself are an "incomer" / "stranger" so should we be suspicious of you?  Or do you consider yourself a naturalised Boston inbred?

More worrying is that you chose to move to Boston when most people are trying to escape!  xxxxx   :bunny

What about the cost of the lazy homegrown gits who do no work at school, have no academic or vocational qualifications, and sponge off the state for the rest of their lives........ :)

Is it fair to make undereducated Bostonians mix with highly motivated people from the EU who leave their homeland in order to further themselves?

In your criticism of Amber Army's intolerance of Eastern Europeans you frequently use derogatory terminology towards people based on their place of origin. Talk about double standards.

Oh and just because the majority want to "escape" our inbred town doesn't mean they're right. It's all about being happy with yourself/your life. If you have issues, wherever you live you'll take those issues with you, know what I mean.  ;) There's no fee for this amateur psychology session btw  ;)

Do you know what "irony" is ducky?  ;)

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2012, 12:08:38 PM »
Do you know what "irony" is ducky?  ;)
Cause I do me owd mucker, I am the king of irony. Just you haven't used any  :bunny

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2012, 12:17:23 PM »

its not a question of intolerance - in the course of my work and private life i've crossed paths with many eastern europeans and on the whole found them pleasant and hard working (i say on the whole cos' just like brits there are always one or two bad apples who give the rest a bad name)

the point i and many others are trying to make is that our tiny little country and our poorly funded councils are at saturation point and its truly amazing that public services are still coping (although some like police and NHS often face criticism for poor delivery of service)

and this view isn't about eastern europeans but about mass immigration in general regardless of where they've come from
borders are just lines on a map. Whatever someone's nationality they're just people trying to earn a living and get by in life. What right do you have to say who can and cannot come here? Just because you got lucky and was born within these boundaries. I just don't get this "us" and "them" mentality.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2012, 02:22:24 PM »
Lets put it all in a different way.

If i was polish goverment that wanted to over you a chance to come and earn 2 to 3 times more, Give your free health care,school 100 to 160 pound in Working/child tax. Free ongoing education and a nice Tax credit exempt card to get your eye tested and teeth looked at what would you say.

Remember if you don't go there isn't any such thing as free health care, Higher education needs paying for. No Tax credits oh and over half of you will be out of work or on 3 times less money.

The problem ain't the Nationals its the EU and our goverment for been in it. There crime rate is no higher than bostonians its just that there singled out more.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2012, 09:20:16 PM »

borders are just lines on a map. Whatever someone's nationality they're just people trying to earn a living and get by in life. What right do you have to say who can and cannot come here? Just because you got lucky and was born within these boundaries. I just don't get this "us" and "them" mentality.
Well said. If anyone moves 1000s miles to better themselves then good for them. I'm not sure that half the locals who slag them off have ever even left Lincolnshire!  ;D