Author Topic: Chairman vows to deliver new stadium for Boston United  (Read 12366 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chairman vows to deliver new stadium for Boston United
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2012, 09:33:35 AM »
The £1.4 million was the money that Lavaflow "invested"  (or as some might say paid to themselves). 

Most of it was money they got from naive and unsuspecting  investors (including G's mother-in-law) and not their own money - remember Mcfraud saying he remortaged his house when it was rented.

These investors were persuaded that the ground relocation was going to make them a lot of money or at least that it was what mr S charmed them into thinking.  And they used a bent "accountant" with access to high net worth individuals to target potential investors.

My own view for what it is worth is that the ground relocation was a complete scam (they would still have gone ahead and made money from the  Tattershall road site but they were not going to invest £6 million on a new stadium).  It was never a serious undertaking but deflected everyone from the fact that you can make a lot of money in football if you do not pay your creditors.  :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2012, 09:36:56 AM »
Why not use the club's money to pay yourselves a nice whack?:

Hemmingway Head Office £38,335.89

J S Management Consultancy £15,956.00

Bespoke People Solutions Ltd £11,216.37 (actually liquidated by Gerald Krasner)

Any guesses as to who is behind these outfits?
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Seenbetter

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2012, 10:13:42 AM »
Do you know SP that when you contribute interesting info like that it's worth reading but I don't understand it when you deliberately wind people up. Even more baffling is when people respond to your wind ups. There is an old saying "Todays news is tomorrows fish and chip paper". If they didn't take the bait your posts would become pointless (the wind up ones I mean). Anyway I, like you, get a little entertainment out of the responses you get.
Enjoy your fishing.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2012, 10:53:25 AM »
I am pleased that we can count on your fine self to arbitrate on such matters SB!

(It's my playful nature you see!)

Clear skies........ ;)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 12:02:26 PM »
Why not use the club's money to pay yourselves a nice whack?:

Hemmingway Head Office £38,335.89

J S Management Consultancy £15,956.00

Bespoke People Solutions Ltd £11,216.37 (actually liquidated by Gerald Krasner)

Any guesses as to who is behind these outfits?

So Sot-thic shafted himself as, presumably, none of the above will ever get anything, or are they likely to be made up figures anyway  ???

qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2012, 09:57:44 AM »
"We've been here five years and for most of that time, the country has been in recession and it's not getting any better, in fact it's getting worse. Nobody can see an end to it at the moment.

Recessions don't turn into depressions overnight, and as for an end to it, if we are in the early throws of a kondratieff winter, like I predicted in 2008, they are 25 year seasons.

While I don't doubt anybody's good intentions, I can see the town of Boston having a team without a stadium to play in and a empty stadium that nobody can do anything with.

ONS today report UK GDP down 0.7% with construction down 5.2% & forecast to fall 6% over the next 18 months. I'm no doom and gloomer just a realist, we should be looking at new ideas for new businesses in a new world.

Why not finance a new stadium by running a community bank. Borrow from the community at 5% (this enables savers to get 5% interest instead of 0.01% on savings) & lend to the local businesses needing finance at 15%. The bit in the middle is used to cover bad debts,running costs and the profit we would need to run/finance a community football club in a new stadium. A bit like this : http://www.burnleysavingsandloans.co.uk/

This is just one idea in a changing world. I'm not saying its the answer to our new stadium but it is the thinking we need to move forward

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 10:48:55 AM »
The bank of Qwerty ;)  I like it ;D
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2012, 01:57:08 PM »
G H M.What was the actual total figure figure of debt  on the creditors list.I am sure it wasn' t 3 million quid.It was reported to be over 1 million not 3 million.
Chestnut Homes £1,297.50

When you owe your sponsors money you know something's gone wrong. Wonder how they voted at the creditors meeting?  :)

I thought the CVA was originally something like 49 or 51p in the £. But wasn't that renegotiated by the Chesnuts?

They did not attend.