Author Topic: Fans Forum!  (Read 25644 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Fans Forum!
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2012, 02:55:27 PM »
Oh how terribly exciting! 

Will season ticket holders get a free mooring space I wonder with access to a Chandlery at York Street? :)

No.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2012, 04:56:28 PM »
Five pages so far on the Fans Forum thread but hardly anything of note to come out about what was said etc. Thanks for confirming the number of season ticket holders though.

Why are people so uneasy relaying what was actually said ? Is it apathy ? Maybe a bit of 'well, you should have turned up if you wanted to know' ?

There's some big issues ongoing at the moment, not least the relocation. I'm not saying that Dave Newton is another Jon Sotnik, but Jon Sotnik came across well at times and made lots of people think he was the saviour.

Nothing of note either on the Club website. Perhaps it was quite dull and aside from knowing how many season ticket holders have renewed, people are more concerned with who will be playing in centre midfield now that Sleath has departed.

For the record, I live quite a way from Boston and couldn't make the 120 mile round trip.

DL
No apathy and it certainly wasn't dull. Don't know anybody else's reasons but I made the effort to go and for me I haven't got the time to relay a 2½ hour fans forum to people on here who couldn't go for whatever reason. There was plenty covered, quite a lot of which was insightful including:

Ground relocation
Club Finances
The Community Arm of the club
Integrating the Yoofs and ressies into the first team
Reason for last seasons "failure"
Squad makeup including why players where released and what positions need to be filled.

If you have any burning questions then Dave Newton and Jason Lee both said their door is open to fans (I guess that means genuine fans which rules out Scouse Pilgrim :) ). So my advice to you is go get your answers from the horses mouth that way nothing is lost in translation.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2012, 06:18:17 PM »
I agree with WP, very worthwhile and an opportunity to ask the deep and probing questions and get real answers. Looking forward to a great season.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:28:19 PM by Myleftfoot »
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell