Author Topic: May i ask a question?  (Read 3780 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
May i ask a question?
« on: July 04, 2012, 03:35:36 PM »
Has Churchy been released by the cod-heads and if he has, has he found a new team?

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: May i ask a question?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 05:30:04 PM »
Released by Grimsby.

No new club yet.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 05:51:55 PM »
Still hope yet then!  :)

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 10:09:50 AM »
 :bunnywas earwigging in pilgrim loung .question was how come ward,stainfield,and read get the most publicity,ward cant stay the distance,staifield did improve a bit /and they said read had a half decent gaim against guisley reseves /fair comment on ward and stainfield bit harsh on read /i would think he will go out on lone and ward was not involved in guisley game and we still let 3 in had it not been for bastock it would have been more seems bastock still got the blame

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 02:56:45 PM »
:bunnywas earwigging in pilgrim loung .question was how come ward,stainfield,and read get the most publicity,ward cant stay the distance,staifield did improve a bit /and they said read had a half decent gaim against guisley reseves /fair comment on ward and stainfield bit harsh on read /i would think he will go out on lone and ward was not involved in guisley game and we still let 3 in had it not been for bastock it would have been more seems bastock still got the blame

Who wrote this???, By the look of the spelling!, Harry Redknapp

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 04:25:34 PM »
Spelling too good for Redknapp , must have been his dog ceamboy.

Tony Goor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 04:29:38 PM »
Could have been one of our EU friends in the town.  Broken English.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 07:42:56 AM »
i try harder with spelling for sure/ sounds like that guy harry needs help as well lol  :dan