Author Topic: OK i know we've just lost but...........  (Read 13823 times)

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: OK i know we've just lost but...........
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2012, 07:35:34 AM »
If my BGS records are correct, you are Mark Isaac (1G) who borrowed my copy of the "Silver Sword " by Ian Serrailler on 14/9/76 and have never returned it. Scandalous behaviour , what would Kenny Whittle say ? 
 (And I hasten to add,  you struggled  at reading aloud , if my memory serves me correctly, hence you shouldn't be lecturing people about the in's and outs of the English language).
 I would be most grateful if you would return my copy at a  home game this coming season.......... on the other hand,  pigs might fly .
 (Sorry to  have left this issue 36 years, but I was worried you may post a photo of my house on the internet if I upset you).
 Dave

Post of the month award :D

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2012, 11:13:10 AM »
If my BGS records are correct, you are Mark Isaac (1G) who borrowed my copy of the "Silver Sword " by Ian Serrailler on 14/9/76 and have never returned it. Scandalous behaviour , what would Kenny Whittle say ?  
 (And I hasten to add,  you struggled  at reading aloud , if my memory serves me correctly, hence you shouldn't be lecturing people about the in's and outs of the English language).
 I would be most grateful if you would return my copy at a  home game this coming season.......... on the other hand,  pigs might fly .
 (Sorry to  have left this issue 36 years, but I was worried you may post a photo of my house on the internet if I upset you).
 Dave

I am sure that whoever stole your book Dave must be a cad and a bounder.  Why did you not ask for it back or return whatever erotica you may have traded (I say that  knowing what some pubescent boys can get up to) and why wait so long and then challenge someone who you may or may not actually know on a public forum?  Were you one of those quiet, droopy-eyed quiet ones whose Mummy still walked them to school?

I suggest you report the theft to the local police as soon as possible and bring charges. This chap sounds like he needs to learn a lesson.  :bunny :)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:30:06 AM by Scouse Pilgrim »
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2012, 02:48:16 PM »
 (And I hasten to add,  you struggled  at reading aloud , if my memory serves me correctly, hence you shouldn't be lecturing people about the in's and outs of the English language).
 I would be most grateful if you would return my copy at a  home game this coming season.......... on the other hand,  pigs might fly .
 (Sorry to  have left this issue 36 years, but I was worried you may post a photo of my house on the internet if I upset you).
 Dave

Brilliant!

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2012, 10:24:31 PM »
 (And I hasten to add,  you struggled  at reading aloud , if my memory serves me correctly, hence you shouldn't be lecturing people about the in's and outs of the English language).
 I would be most grateful if you would return my copy at a  home game this coming season.......... on the other hand,  pigs might fly .
 (Sorry to  have left this issue 36 years, but I was worried you may post a photo of my house on the internet if I upset you).
 Dave

I am sure that whoever stole your book Dave must be a cad and a bounder.  Why did you not ask for it back or return whatever erotica you may have traded (I say that  knowing what some pubescent boys can get up to) and why wait so long and then challenge someone who you may or may not actually know on a public forum?  Were you one of those quiet, droopy-eyed quiet ones whose Mummy still walked them to school?

I suggest you report the theft to the local police as soon as possible and bring charges. This chap sounds like he needs to learn a lesson.  :bunny :)

Don't you remember reading that particular book in the 1st year ? Did they all make it back to the safety of Switzerland  ? , In order to get this thread back on topic I along with  England in the Euro's will have to accept that possession is 9/10's of the law.