Author Topic: You just have to laugh.  (Read 1750 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
You just have to laugh.
« on: June 24, 2012, 04:47:57 AM »

Alex Ferguson unhappy with Premier League fixture list as Man United handed 19 away games

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed his disappointment with the Premier League fixture list after it emerged that his side will be expected to play half of their fixtures away from home.

With trips to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool forming part of the season’s fixtures, Ferguson has vented his anger at other sides being a handed a home advantage for 50% of the games.

“Over the course of the season it will work out that one in two of the games we play in the league will be away from home,” he fumed.

“It’s something the FA should take a look at, or we could be in a situation like last year where a side that I’m not the manager of wins the league.”

Premier League fixtures announced
Ferguson has complained about the Premier League fixture list in the past. He was unhappy in the 2008-2009, 2009-2010 and 2011-2012 seasons, as well as all the seasons before, after United were forced to play all 38 games against teams that started the match with same number of players.

He also expressed his annoyance that they had to play each of the previous season’s top nine sides.

“When you’re playing teams that have a chance of beating you then there’s always the chance you could get beat,” he explained.

“I don’t thinks it’s fair that we should be expected to take that chance.”

He has also revealed his frustration at the fixtures for the 2013-2014 season that are due to be announced in a years time.

“I find it incredible that not only will we be expected to participate in games, but we will have to win them in order to pick up 3 points,” he blasted.

“They’ll be picking the referees for us next.”

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?